Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua's next album: "completely different and at scale"

alsemanche

Featured Posts

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Yes?

So we are not allowed to have negative thoughts of her? 

Think what you want but it does amuse me how so many apparent fans get way more upset at people criticizing Dua etc than actual Lady Gaga of actual GagaDaily fame... 

😇

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster
15 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I like Dua and all but girl…take a break already. Overexposure is going to destroy her 

She is young, let het work as much as she wants. She can take a break when she’s older :triggered:

Find your freedom in the music

Adrenaliner
8 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Think what you want but it does amuse me how so many apparent fans get way more upset at people criticizing Dua etc than actual Lady Gaga of actual GagaDaily fame... 

If I see discrepancy I am gonna call it out.

Being Gaga's fan is also being critical of her. Chromatica was a basic pop album and that is the tea. Is she one of my favorite artists? Yes. Was chromatic basic pop album? Yes.

Stop being so butthurt when people does not praise everything she does.

Toxic Mutant

I can't wait for this album, but before her new era starts, I need a MV for Love Again.

GucciGa
16 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Stop being so butthurt when people does not praise everything she does.

The irony 😂

😇

Trevstar4

I do feel like I’m reliving the hype of follow up albums being so important like how it felt with BTW and ARTPOP. I hope Dua does great of course but I trust all of you will not drag her if she doesn’t impress you personally! <3 

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

The irony 😂

What irony? I was not the one whining about people having negative thoughts of Gaga. 

Try to make some sense.

Dominic

I LOVED her debut album but FN/disco really isn't for me so I'm hyped for this!! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

GucciGa
16 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

What irony? I was not the one whining about people having negative thoughts of Gaga. 

Try to make some sense.

But you are whining about some daring not to like everything Dua does.. . So if you can't see the irony in that then I don't know what else to say. Have a nice day 🙂

😇

Adrenaliner
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

But you are whining about some daring not to like everything Dua does.. . So if you can't see the irony in that then I don't know what else to say. Have a nice day 🙂

Just saying that critizicing Dua for releasing a ”generic” pop album while Gaga did the exact same thing is hypocritical. 

A MESS
1 hour ago, Trevstar4 said:

I do feel like I’m reliving the hype of follow up albums being so important like how it felt with BTW and ARTPOP. I hope Dua does great of course but I trust all of you will not drag her if she doesn’t impress you personally! <3 

they're doing it before she releases the album even

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

A MESS
2 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Yes?

So we are not allowed to have negative thoughts of her? 

or any positive thought on any other artist. :trollga: (i see you trying to fight cult like behaviour, believe me you won't won against them because they're delusionally set on their beliefs)

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

flyaway

They should be careful with their words.

Remember all the falling apart after ARTPOP was released, when it had been hyped way before its release.

Archived