💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Madison Beer - Reckless

COOOK

Featured Posts

enissa11
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

what in this sounds like billie eilish? Making a calm song = billie eilish?

not at all, it's not that, you're not listening? her sad whisper singing technique is the exact same technique Billie popularized, she even managed to morph her tone to match billie's voice here in some way lol

Mad Architect of Light

Perfume
3 minutes ago, boop said:

It’s literally My Future by Billie Eilish, without anything new. And I’m not even a Billie Eilish fan

The snippet in the song is just first verse lol, the song has more in it. Not to mention that it doesn't even sound like My Future at ALL... Just because it sounds calm and sweet in the teaser doesn't mean it's only Billie that can do those things. The video is nothing like Billie has done, it's very whimsical. Madison IS an artist, even if numerous people try to say she isn't. She's very talented and has an amazing creative vision for her work, she is allowed her inspirations just as anyone else is.

an angel held me like a child

enissa11
8 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

The snippet in the song is just first verse lol, the song has more in it. Not to mention that it doesn't even sound like My Future at ALL... Just because it sounds calm and sweet in the teaser doesn't mean it's only Billie that can do those things. The video is nothing like Billie has done, it's very whimsical. Madison IS an artist, even if numerous people try to say she isn't. She's very talented and has an amazing creative vision for her work, she is allowed her inspirations just as anyone else is.

well, we're talking about the snippet too... we're not talking about the video but about her voice, it's literally the same technique billie popularized, i'm not even a fan... sure she's talented, but i'm sorry i think she's more of an imitator than an artist

Mad Architect of Light

VTV
58 minutes ago, boop said:

Lol so her last album was Ariana Grande and this time is straight up Billie Eilish? Musical artistry has left the chat

I dont think u have listened to her album.

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Archived