šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

music news

Madison Beer - Reckless

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Can't wait. Life Support is my most played album of the year this far (probably won't change unless 1989 re-records come out soon) And also that she was really able to get her next era started so quickly because Life Support got pushed back so many times that the next album is basically ready.

Musery

StarstruckIllusion

Another era already ?? slay omf

VTV

Why do people bash her? She's talented imo and underrated as a singer.Ā 

Life Support is that b*tchĀ 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Galagala

Everyone is following Billie Eilish i see....

Ā 

enissa11

she's very talented but she don't have perspective as a singer or as an artist sadly.

Mad Architect of Light

Noah
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Can't wait. Life Support is my most played album of the year this far (probably won't change unless 1989 re-records come out soon) And also that she was really able to get her next era started so quickly because Life Support got pushed back so many times that the next album is basically ready.

I think her Label stopped financing the Project, since the Sales + Streams are incredibly low. There were rumors she wanted to make two more Music Videos (Blue + FTWR) but Iā€˜m guessing the Label wanted to move on.Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Arcadia

Lol so her last album was Ariana Grande and this time is straight up Billie Eilish? Musical artistry has left the chat

Ryusei
26 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think her Label stopped financing the Project, since the Sales + Streams are incredibly low. There were rumors she wanted to make two more Music Videos (Blue + FTWR) but Iā€˜m guessing the Label wanted to move on.Ā 

She said this before the album even came out that she was ready to move on to the next project already. If they wouldn't wanna finance her then they wouldn't finance another music video already for the next thing. She was indie for some time and did her thing just as well without any label support + her side gigs probably make more money (as with most musicians nowadays. Touring, her morphe palette and whatever sponsored stuff she does). She does it because singing is what she wants to do.Ā 

Musery

Noah
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

She said this before the album even came out that she was ready to move on to the next project already. If they wouldn't wanna finance her then they wouldn't finance another music video already for the next thing. She was indie for some time and did her thing just as well without any label support + her side gigs probably make more money (as with most musicians nowadays. Touring, her morphe palette and whatever sponsored stuff she does). She does it because singing is what she wants to do.Ā 

Oh, itā€˜s just because she said there will be more Videos from Life Support coming and that she had a few more things planned for it. She wanted to release a second Album by the summer, but most fans were confused she already let go of Life Support.

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Ryusei
41 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Everyone is following Billie Eilish i see....

Ā 

Ā 

15 minutes ago, boop said:

Lol so her last album was Ariana Grande and this time is straight up Billie Eilish? Musical artistry has left the chat

you know i usually don't reply to such clown posts but what in this sounds like billie eilish? Making a calm song = billie eilish? lmao. Let alone judging it from only a teaser. You have no idea what the song is gonna go into...Ā 

Also the Ariana thing is so tired. Their voices sound alike in a certain register what do you want her to do about it? The sound of her album is nothing like any Ariana album. They're 2 seperate people. Let people be their own person.Ā 

Musery

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Oh, itā€˜s just because she said there will be more Videos from Life Support coming and that she had a few more things planned for it. She wanted to release a second Album by the summer, but most fans were confused she already let go of Life Support.

I guess so. Either it's what you said or she just didn't wanna bother anymore. Maybe a mix of both

Musery

Perfume
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ib4 this was the live performance of one of the songsĀ :poot:

Ā 

That's Reckless!Ā 

an angel held me like a child

Arcadia
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Ā 

you know i usually don't reply to such clown posts but what in this sounds like billie eilish? Making a calm song = billie eilish? lmao. Let alone judging it from only a teaser. You have no idea what the song is gonna go into...Ā 

Also the Ariana thing is so tired. Their voices sound alike in a certain register what do you want her to do about it? The sound of her album is nothing like any Ariana album. They're 2 seperate people. Let people be their own person.Ā 

Itā€™s literally My Future by Billie Eilish, without anything new. And Iā€™m not even a Billie Eilish fan

Ā 

Archived