:

celeb

Kelly Osborne Debuts Shocking Transformation

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Butters Stotch

I'm so done with celebrities saying they didn't have any procedures to look the way they look... honestly, like they don't even have to give us an explanation, they are free to do anything without being judged for it, and I know media often judges them for doing this things and as a consequence they feel like they need to explain everything. So, why deny it when it's so obvious? Why lying when you already feel forced to give an explanation because you obviously did something to your face? It's getting boring at this point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B58NB35pbfh/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edit: it won't embed, but here's a picture that proves that she OBVIOUSLY had some procedures done, like it doesn't even matter, I just wish this whole hypocrisy would stop so everyone faces their own actions and stops living to please others...if you had a surgery, just say it, it's no one's problem anyway, don't waste your time giving an explanation no one actually deserves, and if you are going to do so, at least be honest:bear:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Batwings

She literally has a completely different head than she used to.

Giving me Princess Mombi vibes. 

Living

She has looked like this for ages, of course it’s Instagram and in videos days earlier she looks ‘different’. Lots of Insta tings going on here 

Nathaniel Arven

no plastic surgery, just injections ;) i respect that ok, but i still call it work/ Anyway wow. A true violet queen - it's been years. I love to see someone who found its color.

ps : what I really mean to say is that her last post explains it, but the thread doesn't so it's a bit misleading towards miss K's intentions.

Rahrahbitchson

Outsell and outstream Khloé Kardashian and Zac Efron, honestly who is changing it like Kelly? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chic
48 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I'm so done with celebrities saying they didn't have any procedures to look the way they look... honestly, like they don't even have to give us an explanation, they are free to do anything without being judged for it, and I know media often judges them for doing this things and as a consequence they feel like they need to explain everything. So, why deny it when it's so obvious? Why lying when you already feel forced to give an explanation because you obviously did something to your face? It's getting boring at this point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B58NB35pbfh/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edit: it won't embed, but here's a picture that proves that she OBVIOUSLY had some procedures done, like it doesn't even matter, I just wish this whole hypocrisy would stop so everyone faces their own actions and stops living to please others...if you had a surgery, just say it, it's no one's problem anyway, don't waste your time giving an explanation no one actually deserves, and if you are going to do so, at least be honest:bear:

The fact that while she’s saying all this, she’s shaking her head in a “no” fashion is a possible tell that she could be bullshitting in this video

FrederickSpears

I'm probably the only person who thinks she looked better before I guess

Bottom

She looks good, i think she had jaw surgery and lots of other work done along with weight loss

Archived