Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I absolutely love this album, it's her best album to me!:heart:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

This album is for me among her top 3 records: Born This Way, A Star Is Born OST and Chromatica :heart:

IllusionLover

An hour ago I 366 days ago i was in my room with my cat bopping to Chromatica like I've never done with any other album before.

Today I'm just in my room with my cat feeling sad... :neyde: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

franminervini

Such a wasted album, it's so sad. I love it, I listen to it everyday :flutter:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

LittleMonster20

My favorite album ever and the best album cover ever! I can’t believe it’s been 1 year!

Starmie25
23 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Such a wasted album, it's so sad. I love it, I listen to it everyday :flutter:

It has over 1B streams, so imma say it did just fine commercially right.. 

Bio

Objectively speaking it is her best album. Not overproduced, no fillers, no loose ends. A perfect pop album that accomplished exactly what was imagined by its makers. Too bad the era went south. That doesn’t change how good the music is tho.

oh, and #Justicefor1000Doves

Clarity

I like the record, a lot, but thinking about all the things we missed and we won’t have is a bittersweet feeling. I don’t like listening to it like a year before because I can’t help myself being « sad » in a way, and getting prepared for the cancellation of Chromatica Ball EU to over this chapter. :messga:

Jose P
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Her best album 

BTW’s anniversary was a few days ago sis

Kadikaado

Happy B-Day, Chrome-chan!

This could've been a major era, but miss Rona had some plans to ruin it. I hope we get something to celebrate its first anniversary. It was a streaming success.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Itz927

This album is everything. Even during a rough year, it  brought so much joy. The album artwork, the videos, the cute promo spots, the vmas (I still live for every ounce of that evening). 

Every single song a year later still has the exact same effect it did listening for the first time and year ago this very moment. 

I will truly never forget the feeling I felt going from chromatica 1 into Alice. 

The Z

Tbh it's my least favorite Gaga album. I remember listening to the songs for the first time and being so sad. I liked Stupid Love and kinda appreciated ROM as well, but when the album dropped, my only two good surprises were Enigma and Replay. I was disappointed with every other song, and I immediately really disliked a couple songs, thing that had never happened once before. One year later, my opinion actually hasn't changed much, but it's okay, she changes things every time and this time it just didn't do it at all for me, but I'm still excited for her future plans and albums cause she's fascinating

VasilisVas
27 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Tbh it's my least favorite Gaga album. I remember listening to the songs for the first time and being so sad. I liked Stupid Love and kinda appreciated ROM as well, but when the album dropped, my only two good surprises were Enigma and Replay. I was disappointed with every other song, and I immediately really disliked a couple songs, thing that had never happened once before. One year later, my opinion actually hasn't changed much, but it's okay, she changes things every time and this time it just didn't do it at all for me, but I'm still excited for her future plans and albums cause she's fascinating

I liked the album, but got tired of it way too fast. 

ARTFAP

Chromarica

Born: 05/29/2020 (released)

Died: 09/18/2020 (last seen 911)

RIP Chromatica (2020 - 2020)

Louie
1 hour ago, ARTFAP said:

Chromarica

Born: 05/29/2020 (released)

Died: 09/18/2020 (last seen 911)

RIP Chromatica (2020 - 2020)

:triggered: