💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Even Megan's McCain mom cringes at her ways

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

Cindy McCain said during an interview with Andy Cohen that she cringed a little when she saw the way her daughter acted recently in a segment of The View

PartySick

Good. One of the problems today is that there's a grievous lack of shame in some people that need to be ashamed :ohwell:

If she's as intelligent as I think she is, Mrs. McCain is probably ashamed enough of Megan for both of them.

💚

FATCAT

Her and her husband have been the epitome of classy & subdued, so I'd be surprised if she didn't think it was a little cringe that her daughter constantly pulls stunts to be in the headlines lmao

Not to mention, her daughter uses her connection to her late father consistently. It's clear she wouldn't have much impact/opportunity without that connection.

Purr more, hiss less.

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Her and her husband have been the epitome of classy & subdued, so I'd be surprised if she didn't think it was a little cringe that her daughter constantly pulls stunts to be in the headlines lmao

Not to mention, her daughter uses her connection to her late father consistently. It's clear she wouldn't have much impact/opportunity without that connection.

It's obvious that she loves her daughter but you can tell that she wishes she behaved better hence why she said she was raised to be polite and respectful. 

Aphasic
Just now, Reed said:

I would be mortified to be related to Megan McCain. Cindy is so classy!

She must feel let down by her daughter and her behavior and points of views.

Just now, Aphasic said:

She must feel let down by her daughter and her behavior and points of views.

Yes, her behavior especially! I want to ignore her point of view but it’s hard when she’s constantly making headlines for her foolishness. 

Aphasic
Just now, Reed said:

Yes, her behavior especially! I want to ignore her point of view but it’s hard when she’s constantly making headlines for her foolishness. 

It must feel wrong/weird to see a daughter being brought up a certain way and acting the other way. Her father was a decent man and sadly Megan has made clear (literally) that she's not like her father. She's not always self involved and sometimes makes good arguments but they are far less common than her often ridiculous and ignorant opinions (but reasonable from her blind perspective).

FrederickSpears

Cindy is a class act and so was John McCain, though I don't agree with them politically. Meghan is not classy at all and is just a rude, spoiled brat. I can't wait for The View to fire her.

Living

I have a love hate relationship with Megan, I think she is interesting and can sometime raise interesting points, especially how people who are hard left let thins slide on there side when it should be condemned regardless of who’s doing it… 

however, 

megan is increasingly not giving her point of view, she likes to pretend she’s playing devils advocate and say ‘my friends’ ‘the south’ ‘working Americans think’ when she has no idea. Even she was taken back at the election lies, the inserection, and loyalty to trump. She was taken back as she has no idea what the ‘right’ think, she just pretends she does. 

she was born with insane privilege and her reaction to things show it. Apart from the media stunts on the show, I think she has got much better and more professional since BLM protests happened tbf, she can see that maybe her views and views we all may have thought or had weent educated views but ones inherited. 

Honestly I just wish she would stop the drama  

FATCAT
36 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

Cindy is a class act and so was John McCain, though I don't agree with them politically. Meghan is not classy at all and is just a rude, spoiled brat. I can't wait for The View to fire her.

She's basically a less "edgy" version of the messy viral Trumplicans that tour college campuses all the time. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived