'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy Nelson stuns in bikini

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Former Little Mix member Jesy has posted a new photo! She looks amazing, hopefully she's more comfortable in her skin after all of her struggles after being relentlessly trolled for her appearance and weight.

E2gKO-xXoAECUgI?format=jpg&name=medium

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lucas

Her body is incredible :omg:

I understand that being compared to others non-stop can make you question yourself but she really had nothing to envy to anyone, she's absolutely gorgeous

Urgh I love her, so beautiful! She truly ended up being the 'sexiest' member of the band and her body is curvaceous and amazing , I truly hope she really is happy with herself nowadays!

PartySick

They're going after her because of her weight? :awkney: that's like criticizing me for being a billionaire :flop: she looks great tbh. I get Venus/Goddess of Love vibes from this too :oops:

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They're going after her because of her weight? :awkney: that's like criticizing me for being a billionaire :flop: she looks great tbh. I get Venus/Goddess of Love vibes from this too :oops:

I love your constant positivity! :heart: She truly is such a sweet person.

She was and still is relentlessly attacked by the media and trolls and called the 'fat' and 'ugly' one from Little Mix and was always compared to the other girls in the group. She revealed the trolling caused her to attempt to end her own life and she was getting close to that point again last year.

Her 2019 documentary is actually shown in a lot of schools in the UK now to spread awareness regarding the effects of trolling and bullying.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She was and still is relentlessly attacked by the media and trolls and called the 'fat' and 'ugly' one from Little Mix and was always compared to the other girls in the group. She revealed the trolling caused her to attempt to end her own life and she was getting close to that point again last year.

If she's fat and ugly then the rest of us are hideous whales :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Her 2019 documentary is actually shown in a lot of schools in the UK now to spread awareness regarding the effects of trolling and bullying.

I'll give it a view when I get a little free time :heart:

Enzo

imagine hating on her for her appearance :wtfga: 

when is she dropping her debut single tho :excuseu:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

VTV

Not to sound like a h*ter but aint she the one accused of bl*ckfishing?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JoeMo

Just hope she’s happy. I hope the constant selfies are making her happy because, I know a lot of people that use Instagram in a similar way are actually miserable. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived