💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

First look : Chromatica Gatefold Vinyl (Record Store Day)

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Looks like pea soup on a plate :bradley:

pea soup.... 🤢

alright alright alright alright alright alright  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
5 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

alright alright alright alright alright alright  

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JaysAMess
2 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Yeah I asked the other day and they said no :messga: I want one in MINT condition too! I sometimes have the worst luck when it comets vinyls arriving damaged.

That sucks. Hopefully you're able to get one!

1 hour ago, JaysAMess said:

That sucks. Hopefully you're able to get one!

I hope so too, I'm actually working on the day so I'll have to get up there for 7.45 and get in there early for it!

ConnorFilm
1 hour ago, Secret said:

CAN DANCE MUSIC HEAL?

The answer is a resounding "YES"!

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

HIM820
3 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Yeah I asked the other day and they said no :messga: I want one in MINT condition too! I sometimes have the worst luck when it comets vinyls arriving damaged.

Just to give you a heads up! My local record store had a really long line the last time I went to RSD so you might have to get there early or call ahead and ask about their protocols. Also I've never seen any severely damaged records even out during RSD, I don't think the store would want to sell anything that was damaged (unless it was absolutely the last copy they had) 

hope this helps! :D

RAMROD

It is obvious we need to camp, but make sure you're vaccinated, OR bring spare disposable masks to change every 2 hours, hennies :billie:

57 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Just to give you a heads up! My local record store had a really long line the last time I went to RSD so you might have to get there early or call ahead and ask about their protocols. Also I've never seen any severely damaged records even out during RSD, I don't think the store would want to sell anything that was damaged (unless it was absolutely the last copy they had) 

Oh thank you! I live in a small town in the UK so I'm not sure how many people will go, I'm not gonna lie I'm quite nervous but if worse comes to worse I'll just have to buy one online at 6PM.

Thank you for your help!

TAIPEI
3 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Just saw that, next to the picture that was used for the FW Remix artwork? :bradley:

3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, that one :excited2: There's also one at 0:02-0:03 where she's wearing the ROM outfit from the cover, but I think Ive seen that one before, idk.

Btw the one you posted where she has the mask on was already seen in her VMAs performance. Its on her wall.

yeah it is :pawsup:

EgjbSfoXcAA-YRr.jpg

also at 0:10 we can see this one in the fanzine ~
large.GAGA-ROM-5.jpg.f154837be50732bef9d

AshIey
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

How early do people line up usually?

HIM820
7 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

How early do people line up usually?

Hm I think it would entirely depend on the store you'd want to go to and how many people in the area are interested. For instance there were probably 25-30 people in front of me last time (which made me nervous) but I was able to get everything on my list. They were also all popular artists (robyn, charli, the weeknd, billie) so I was a little surprised I was able to, granted there were lots of older men in front of me :huntyga:

GagaUnderYou

what we should have had from day 1 imagine having such a lazy marketing team :enigma:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

what we should have had from day 1 imagine having such a lazy marketing team :enigma:

Or they actually planned it out and made this an exclusive from then on?

who knows what plans had been shelved and moved around because of covid knowing she supposed to do surprise coachella performance

I don't own a vinyl player but I would be tempted to buy this just for the booklet and zine!

I'd love a hardcover oversized / coffee table book of her BTW and Chromatica album photoshoots :bradley: Iconicity

⚡🐲

Archived