💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Gossip Girl 2021

COOOK

Featured Posts

HIM820

I was kinda shocked by most of the critics eating up the first few episodes- plus now season 2 is already in development. My excitement level definitely went up! :excited:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS

I'm howling this it so ****ing gay

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

COOOK
3 minutes ago, A MESS said:

I'm howling this it so ****ing gay

I'm probably too gay to pinpoint where, but please explain sis :billie:

A MESS
45 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm probably too gay to pinpoint where, but please explain sis :billie:

well, let's just say that the concept itself is supergay hahaha

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

First episode was really bad. When they said young kids don’t know what it’s like being held accountable because they don’t have Gossip Girl… When these kids literally live in the age of cancellation :bear: And those teachers look younger than the students. Isn’t Constance supposed to be one of the top schools in the country? How come all the teachers are 25 years old? :oprah:

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, NoahSuns said:

Is this like a sequel or a standalone series?

It's a complete reboot. I hate how HBO Max doesn't have a free trial I want to watch it so bad.

Anderson123

I actually liked it but hope it gets better. The plot doesn’t seem as interesting to me but then again the Gossip Girl series wasn’t that good either and I stopped watching after season 3. 

1 hour ago, NoahSuns said:

Is this like a sequel or a standalone series?

it’s a reboot but they mention characters from the original gossip girl. Don’t really want to spoil anything but it’s set in present day. 

A D A M

Its my first time watching anything GG-related, i really thought that the whole magic about the show was mystery around GG but seems like not this time, so besides teen drama about rich kids there is nothing left? :bear: I won't give up, hope there gonna be real twist and someone new gonna enter the game. I read a lot of opinions that teachers acting is cringe and felt out-of-place comparing to serious tone of kids, but i wonder wasn't that done on purpose? Teachers symbolize older generation when TV shows were cheesy, meanwhile new generation is pushing that agenda of 'mature, serious' teenagers from shows like 13 Reasons Why etc. Not sure if creators of show are self-aware of what they're doing, next episode gonna tell us more.

Spoiler

Also that scene with taking picture of almost naked teenagers was a mess :huntyga:.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, MonsterPaws said:

It's a complete reboot. I hate how HBO Max doesn't have a free trial I want to watch it so bad.

I would consider a sequel more than a reboot 

reboots for me would be the same characters with a different cast 

the original GG characters are mentioned in the first ep plus the creator Josh Schwartz said in an interview that he would be open to the original GG cast returning for season 2. Plus according to him some characters from the first season (not the main cast) will appear in the first season.

BUtterfield 8

Episode 2 was lovely 

Evan mock can’t act for his life I really hope he gets better for season 2

badfaith

11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Episode 3 out now!

E63CI1-VgAIaUBv?format=jpg&name=large

Without You by Perfume Genius? Taste :golfclap:

Archived