💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Olivia breaks several Spotify records

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

papergangster
9 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Maybe, however Olivia has the entire PR team behind her debut, a song becoming viral on tiktok, a Disney career and so on. So I don't think these two are comparable. She almost feels like an industry plant tbh

Oh that’s true, I see what you mean. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage
11 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Maybe, however Olivia has the entire PR team behind her debut, a song becoming viral on tiktok, a Disney career and so on. So I don't think these two are comparable. She almost feels like an industry plant tbh

Disney always do this though? They get talents then put them in a show then let them release music. They just wait and see which of their stars will breakthrough. The recent one was Sabrina Carpenter though her career never took off.

And of course the pioneers were Miley, Selena and Demi.

Pharamon
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Disney always do this though? They get talents then put them in a show then let them release music. They just wait and see which of their stars will breakthrough. The recent one was Sabrina Carpenter though her career never took off.

And of course the pioneers were Miley, Selena and Demi.

Yeah I agree, but I am just kind of shocked that Olivia was the one taking off so much. I mean don't get me wrong, she's talented and has potential but I am just surprised that she became so huge so fast

RAMROD

She is so powerful :applause:

Pinay supremacy!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

I wonder if it's fake numbers. And no im not a woman hater, who is against every woman's success. I'll give an example, Ive never been a huge fan of Billie Eillish but I could understand her success, she has her own style, her own type of voice and a unique style of music to some degree. But Olivia is a blend of Lorde, Birdy and Halsey, singing in cursive to songs that are not even remotely catchy or interesting in terms of lyrics. I listened to her whole new album, I cannot comprehend how she could have this immense success yet someone like Shawn Mendes, I compare the two because he kinda had the same type of style in the beginning of his career, he's not even breaking Spotify records or making so much buzz. Kudos to her but I'm really suspecting something here...

Yeah no need go suspect. My little sister and other girls her age I know keep streaming her songs

chaeri pls

littlepotter

This is so huge, I'm really happy for her. She will most likely suffer the Gaga burden of never being able to commercially top her first era

chaeri pls

Hyperobject
19 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Yeah I agree, but I am just kind of shocked that Olivia was the one taking off so much. I mean don't get me wrong, she's talented and has potential but I am just surprised that she became so huge so fast

I think she just was in the right place at the right time, people needed someone like her and she delivered really good pop music 

Archived