Featured Posts

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Gagafordope said:

I am LIVING

Same, I just ripped it in Allavsoft.

I tried to buy it on Itunes but Itunes has somehow morphed into Apple music and is demanding $9.99 right now. So ripping it was the way to go. Thanks to @FATCAT (you are a true genius) I have now got the filterpellas and filterstrumentals too.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I just wanted the signed poster I ordered... 

same, they refunded me my money dammit

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Kattys

LMAO at people not being able to read 

REIMAGINED

repear after me

RE IMA GI NED

not

CO-VER

KORG

The Judas cover was never going to be "good". Nobody could pull that off.

However I am LIVING  for the imagery it puts in my head of a Sunday school full of kids in full blasphemous gradually going from little angels to little devil's and at the end they crucify the teacher :laughga: Big Freedia dressed as a prostitute-nun from Jerusalem taking over the last supper like its the Bon Appetit video :vegas: my mind.

kid growl GIF by Vevo

PawsUpJago

Love the interpretation and Freedia but if someone wants to do an edit with Gaga's original vocals over the top of the Kidz Bop ones to make those parts less cringey then please let me know 😂

Kattys
1 minute ago, KORG said:

The Judas cover was never going to be "good". Nobody could pull that off.

However I am LIVING  for the imagery it puts in my head of a Sunday school full of kids in full blasphemous gradually going from little angels to little devil's and at the end they crucify the teacher :laughga: Big Freedia dressed as a prostitute-nun from Jerusalem taking over the last supper like its the Bon Appetit video :vegas: my mind.

Yeah the kids kinda fit!

I encourage everyone to listen to it at least 3 times. You will bop.

KORG
Just now, Kattys said:

Yeah the kids kinda fit!

I encourage everyone to listen to it at least 3 times. You will bop.

Some may have forgotten when BTW came out it was a grower not a show-er. 

Petrichor

There’s a lot of yt gays with very limited tastes in this thread and it shows.

BlackFluid

I love this! I’ve been listening to this album almost daily since it trickled out on FarmVille & It feels like a proper celebration of the song. Hopefully later this month (or on another anniversary), we get expanded content & remastered audio. 

BillieGOAT

yeah wow uhhhh not the quality i expect from a 10 year anniversary celebration but there are plenty more tracks for me to be wowed by so i’m not losing hope yet 

Archived