celeb

Katie Holmes' ex is ๐Ÿ†

Aphasic

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

So the mainย reason why a guy is dating beautiful women is because he's hung, according to you?ย :triggered:

RAMROD

How did you wven see it? I don't see no shape?ย :billie:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

@BorisIsHereย @elijahfanย @thierryrreiht it's just a fun post. It's not meant to be taken as a fact. Chill. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean, I'm very chill, your "joke" is just not super funny and slightly reeks of misogyny, so since I'm not the only one to pick up on it, maybe question your sense of humor?ย :laughga:

Aphasic
Just now, elijahfan said:

I mean, I'm very chill, your "joke" is just not super funny and slightly reeks of misogyny, so since I'm not the only one to pick up on it, maybe question your sense of humor?ย :laughga:

What is wrong with wanting to date a hung man? I think you want to see an issue where there's none.ย 

austincola
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Relax, SJW. Youโ€™re reaching for something that simply isnโ€™t there.ย 

BleepBloop

What youโ€™re saying is that heโ€™s too ugly for her, yes? So naturally he must be at LEAST well endowed

pachinko
7 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

What is wrong with wanting to date a hung man? I think you want to see an issue where there's none.ย 

Date me, then.ย :queenga:

Pennywise

Is there aย ๐Ÿ† pic thoย :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Aphasic
Just now, pachinko said:

Date me, then.ย :queenga:

I am big but my bf won't let me have fun with others.ย 

Stephen
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

What youโ€™re saying is that heโ€™s too ugly for her, yes? So naturally he must be at LEAST well endowed

That was my thought too but like.. he's not ugly? He's a cutieย :laughga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived