💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

NCgaga

Oh the fake wokeness on this site. Most of you aren’t even educated enough to have this conversation. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a rather dumb choice by Nat Geo to put Gal in this role -- so many people know of her history in the IDF, and so many people have strong opinions on the IDF, that certainly Nat Geo could have guessed they'd get this pushback? I guess they probably knew but didn't care or figured it wouldn't impact things much financially/PR-wise. :shrug:

(Maybe I shouldn't say "so many" people -- probably not known *super*-widely, but it's been a point of discourse around Gal and her roles for years now, much longer than just the most recent escalation in conflicts. I usually think of Nat Geo opting for safer / less potentially controversial choices than this. Cuz I don't think of fans *loving* her enough for this to bring in more viewers than controversy and be terribly worth it, either?)

⚡🐲

lego
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

she is an Israeli which is synonymous with Jew

THIS IS ANTISEMITIC.^^

You are assuming every Jew in the world is supporting Israeli government and their crimes and that Israel is every Jewish person’s “home country”. You are assuming every Jew is a Zionist. The irony. Also did you just erase Israeli citizens who are Arabs, Christians, Druze?? of course you did. 

Just like Americans regularly erase Palestinian Christians and the way they also suffer under the occupation. 

It’s disgusting how you fail to mention over 2000 killed Palestinian civilians, 500 children when Gal made “we will win” and “love idf”, instagram post. That is not wishing for peace. And her “two sides” post where she can’t even mention the word Palestinian is fake af. 

FreePalestine

lego
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

we've been since she posted that statement. We're also mad at Mark Ruffalo and Sanders btw, and DJ Khaled for only pulling up his Palestinian identity when it benefits him. Stop playing the sexism card, it's not working. 

The nerve of them to say this, but they’re mute when Israeli police is brutally beating Palestinian women and journalists. 

I guess all the Gazan women, cancer patients should be happy when they can’t go anywhere for proper treatment or when Israeli “feminist” soldiers are dropping bombs on their kids.

they-say-the-next-ones-will-be-sent-by-a

FreePalestine

GagaSine
42 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Umm- that’s a bad example and not the same thing. Trump is an idiot, but he never promoted genocide or the removal of indigenous people. 

:awkney: I mean he did with several of the policies that were introduced under his presidency but ok...

lego
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So what, it's mandatory for anyone who turns 18 in Israel. She literally had to serve. 

No she literally didn’t have to, when it comes to Israeli women: she could (1)get married or (2)choose prison - either would be better than serving in army that is oppressing others.

Ask our member River, he refused to serve.

watch breaking the silence 

FreePalestine

lego
27 minutes ago, lego said:

THIS IS ANTISEMITIC.^^

You are assuming every Jew in the world is supporting Israeli government and their crimes and that Israel is every Jewish person’s “home country”. You are assuming every Jew is a Zionist. The irony. Also did you just erase Israeli citizens who are Arabs, Christians, Druze?? of course you did. 

Just like Americans regularly erase Palestinian Christians and the way they also suffer under the occupation. 

It’s disgusting how you fail to mention over 2000 killed Palestinian civilians, 500 children when Gal made “we will win” and “love idf”, instagram post. That is not wishing for peace. And her “two sides” post where she can’t even mention the word Palestinian is fake af. 

LMAOing at this post, which one was funny, the massacre? If there’s a misuse of reactions, this is perfect example. Shame you can’t refute anything I actually said here. 

FreePalestine

JusKeepBreathin
20 minutes ago, lego said:

The nerve of them to say this, but they’re mute when Israeli police is brutally beating Palestinian women and journalists. 

I guess all the Gazan women, cancer patients should be happy when they can’t go anywhere for proper treatment or when Israeli “feminist” soldiers are dropping bombs on their kids.

they-say-the-next-ones-will-be-sent-by-a

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alarabiya.net/amp/News/middle-east/2020/06/20/Hamas-attacks-85-year-old-woman-journalists-who-covered-the-incident-Reports

Yeah it's horrible on both sides. 

Hamas attacks 85-year-old woman, journalists who covered the incident: Reports

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, lego said:

No she literally didn’t have to, when it comes to Israeli women: she could (1)get married or (2)chose prison - either would be better than serving in army that is oppressing others.

Ask our member River, he refused to serve.

watch breaking the silence 

So her options as a woman were either prison or marriage. And you say those two are better than serving?

Ok

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

lego
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alarabiya.net/amp/News/middle-east/2020/06/20/Hamas-attacks-85-year-old-woman-journalists-who-covered-the-incident-Reports

Yeah it's horrible on both sides. 

Hamas attacks 85-year-old woman, journalists who covered the incident: Reports

**** Hamas, what they have to do with West Bank where Israeli police AND army are regularly attacking and abusing Palestinian women?? You found 1 case and I provided multiple and you still say “yeah both sides”

Where were you when this happened?

FreePalestine

lego
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So her options as a woman were either prison or marriage. And you say those two are better than serving?

Ok

Go complain about Israeli laws, those are their rules not mine. And hell yeah either are better than killing and oppressing innocent people, are you alright?? 

FreePalestine

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Go complain about Israeli laws, those are their rules not mine. And hell yeah either are better than killing and oppressing innocent people, are you alright?? 

So you don't "really care" about women at all. They are just a pawn in your propaganda. 

She didn't kill anyone. 

Are you alright?

lego
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

She didn't kill anyone. 

Are you alright?

Were you serving together with her? How would you even know?

Watch testimonies of ex soldiers and tell me how she didn’t actively support the oppression and the killing? She was serving at the time they were bombing Lebanon. 

FreePalestine

lego
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So you don't "really care" about women at all. They are just a pawn in your propaganda. 

I am a woman, you 🤡.

How dare you say I don’t care when you completely ignored all of my examples above (which I actually follow) and you, scrambling to google one example from a militant group, which no one here supports.  Again you didn’t reply what they have to do with West Bank? You didn’t reply are Palestinian women suppose to be happy that Israeli women like Gal are bombing their children?

What is your point talking about misogyny when it comes to rich celebrity, but throwing Palestinian women under the bus? I have never seen you defending them in any way. 

FreePalestine

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived