💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna - Express Yourself HD

Joshua James

Featured Posts

androiduser

one of my absolute favorite Madonna video, top3 definitely, an absolute masterpiece: the direction, the cinematography, the effects.. MADONNA!!!

Rahrahbitchson

After the 10th anniversary of BTW and when the album was news a few days..hmm i see what she did there honey.  

Ignoring Fiona Gubelmann GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

HuffsAhoy

Never really cared for this video. It's always been the weakest one from the album to me :coffee:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

CautiousLurker

No expense spared to shoot over a dozen wet muscle hunks flexing - love it, it's honestly my life's ambition :diane:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

After the 10th anniversary of BTW and when the album was news a few days..hmm i see what she did there honey.  

Yep shady af

WTF is MDNA

IllusionLover

:reductive:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

MACATL

This video and song really are pop greatness to be perfectly honest.  However,  the best VERSION of this song is from The Immaculate Collection greatest hits album.   Perfection.   

Humberto77rj
On 5/26/2021 at 11:03 PM, Rahrahbitchson said:

Stop right now.

Madonna's team are releasing her catalogue everyweek based on the anniversary of each song.

EY was release in May 9th. So the maxi was uploaded to streaming and the video was reuploaded in HD.

Archived