๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

music news

New Grammy Rules

Lighter

Featured Posts

Bio

Paramore, Billie and Lorde better sue Olivia to rightfully get their Grammys for that rip off album then.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa

Lollllll given the amount of songwriters on ~some major artists songs they better hike the trophy budget up by a lottttt

๐Ÿ˜‡

Lextyr97

Personally I think thatโ€™s fair. Beyoncรฉ had like 72 writers for Lemonade. If the album won, itโ€™s because of all 72 of those people lol

bionic

Suddenly everyone going to suddenly received production credits as industry favors

buy bionic

RAMROD

All those dulu BTS stans on reply thoย :lmao:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

SEANGT

I can't believe it wasn't like this before. They're awarding the album. Every little piece added up to make it what it is.ย 

Thomas P

This is how it should be. Every contribution, be that a sample, one line written, even the person dinging the triangle, is a part of the album. They make it what it is, no matter how "small" a contribution they may have had.

Iโ€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bio
21 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Personally I think thatโ€™s fair. Beyoncรฉ had like 72 writers for Lemonade. If the album won, itโ€™s because of all 72 of those people lol

You do know that 25 of those 72 writers come from samples used in the songs right? It's not like they wrote the album lol

InstantDejavu
1 hour ago, Lighter said:

ย 

Lmao! As a Swiftie I'd like this but let's be real...this does NOT MAKE ANY SENSE LOL.

InstantDejavu
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This is how it should be. Every contribution, be that a sample, one line written, even the person dinging the triangle, is a part of the album. They make it what it is, no matter how "small" a contribution they may have had.

I don't agree. Album ofย the year is for the entire album. It's for the complete experience and not just for 1 part...hence song of the year.

1 song doesn't make an album a record ofย the year so I don't think if you contributed to 1 track out of 15 or so, you should get awarded too.ย 

That's my personal view on it and I respect if you see it otherwise but to meย it feels like with these rules, somebody who barely contributed will get awarded for doing nearly nothing on the project. Like imagine if this was at school and somebody got an A++ because they contributed to the rest which was already good....

INNA

As if anyone stillย sees receiving aย Grammyย as the ultimate musical achievement. Itโ€™s corrupt as a society and has been forever, and theyโ€™ve made it even easier for the non-extraordinary to be rewarded it. IMO :giveup:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

CannaeDrive

Of course the Grammy's just added another mess to the pileย :fail:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

rasclautmangos

As some on the outside looking in, all of these awards and shows seem so pointless. I imagine they still mean a lot to many artists though.

androiduser
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Jeeeeez..... idk how I feel about this one. We all know Gaga is notorious for giving tiny writing credits to people who change a couple of words...ย :green:

and for getting the credit herself for changing a few words, let's be honest.

androiduser

that's really a lot of nominated people on some album, most pop albums have 20+ people working on one album

Archived