💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills looses everything to a fire on her anniversary

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

ThePopDevil
9 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

You can sympathise with her without ignoring the shady **** she has done during that talent show. This narrative needs to stop. 

no u stupid ****s need to stop ur narrative that this wasnt a publicity stunt orchestrated by the x factor nz. simon cowell has insulted ppl on that show with way worse wording than what she did but has never had his ass handed to him ever. so just stop it and reevaluate how u consume media 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willco
12 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Everything on the internet stays forever 

What did I write then? 

Willco
11 hours ago, Chromatography said:

karmas a bitch, i’d watch it.

Karma… haha what exactly did I do? Discourage people from wasting their money on a scam? Enquire about the welfare of the fire fighters injured on the job? I didn’t light the place on fire you high and mighty so and so. 

I think trying to scam the general public into giving you money for your INSURED home is at least immoral, at worst a con job! 

My conscious is CLEAR. But thanks 😊 

HausOfAntonio

I wish I saw the same energy everyone has towards Natalia towards Simon, Gordon Ramsay, etc. They have said WAY worse to contestants on their show but I guess we just allow straight white men to get away with stuff that poc women will get forever get crucified for. Its disgusting. 

BloodyM

This is truly sad and no one deserves this, even though I find it odd that she didn't have house insurance? Normally that's a standard to have ......

Auther
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I wish I saw the same energy everyone has towards Natalia towards Simon, Gordon Ramsay, etc. They have said WAY worse to contestants on their show but I guess we just allow straight white men to get away with stuff that poc women will get forever get crucified for. Its disgusting. 

Honestly, way different circumstances for Gordon Ramsay. He also treats people way differently on Hell's Kitchen than any other show he does. Part of the appeal of Hell's Kitchen, even to the contestants, is how hot he gets. BUT I digress because I agree. People are holding a grudge against her for a freaking scripted TV show.

Luna Lovegood
21 minutes ago, ThePopDevil said:

simon cowell has insulted ppl on that show with way worse wording than what she did but has never had his ass handed to him ever.

Both of them are trash. Now what?

luna’s advocate

Living

Some of the comments on here… you claim to hate her for what she said to that guy, but you are just being as vile. How on earth do you think you have a leg to stand on? 

She Might not be a nice person (I have no idea, I don’t know her) but saying she deserves to loose her house? Are you all for real. 

HausOfAntonio
29 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Honestly, way different circumstances for Gordon Ramsay. He also treats people way differently on Hell's Kitchen than any other show he does. Part of the appeal of Hell's Kitchen, even to the contestants, is how hot he gets. BUT I digress because I agree. People are holding a grudge against her for a freaking scripted TV show.

I don’t care about the nature of HK. Its a disgusting way to treat people and shouldn’t be entertainment. Its an abuse of power and privilege. 

Summerboi14
15 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Sorry but how successful do you think she is? :air:

She needs to pay her rent for the last 6 years with no real career. I wonder where these indie artists get the money from when they don't release music.

CHIPCHROME

First of all i would say referring to her as Natalia Kille this late into the game is just asking for negative buzz. People forget she is Teddy Sinclair of Cruel Youth these days. I am so happy she's unharmed though as was her dog. 

CHIPCHROME
2 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Both of them are trash. Now what?

The literal entire thing was debunked as a publicity stunt due to her management all these uears later and you're still hating on a woman who received literal death threats over reading someone ?????? 

???????????

DontCallMeAlice
16 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:
16 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I don't get the hate

She is an awful person. Period. 

JusKeepBreathin
34 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

She is an awful person. Period. 

It's not like she worked with a known rapist who falsified a legal document just so he could marry his child bride. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived