'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills looses everything to a fire on her anniversary

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

If I see a single ignorant post judging her character because of a contractually staged publicity stunt I SWEAR :saladga:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't get the hate. She literally came for someone that "used her husband's look. "

I thought is was silly of her to do that but it's not like she spit on her fans, or culturally appropriated a hairstyle 

she was pretty awful to that contestant though she accused him of basically having no sense of identity or originality as if her husband invented the zoot suit like he was frank sinatra instead of some guy i’ve never heard of

JusKeepBreathin
44 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she was pretty awful to that contestant though she accused him of basically having no sense of identity or originality as if her husband invented the zoot suit like he was frank sinatra instead of some guy i’ve never heard of

I know she was bad, but people have done way worse and have been excused. It's not like she told him to kill himself on Twitter. 

Besides, I am also that bitch that would have said, "Why you dressed like man, tho?"

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

hieronymus
27 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She could've had a good career. I hope she recovers and sells some records.

Always loved this song. "My name is not Snow White..."

She's really talented and I enjoy her POV, especially on her second album. I think she just got horribly mismanaged into being an unspoken "next Lady Gaga" when Gaga was on top of the world.

I couldn't help almost getting a little emotional when she said she feels blessed about getting to start over. That's some intense, inspiring optimism after such a terrible life event.

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Wasn't that producer-driven or did I dream that story coming out a few months ago?

Phlop
35 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

making more money than any fans that donate to the gofundme are most likely :selena:

She probably has a few hundred thousand, but not enough to replace everything she had. She’s not famous.

BYE

SchwineLove
34 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't get the hate. She literally came for someone that "used her husband's look. "

I thought is was silly of her to do that but it's not like she spit on her fans, or culturally appropriated a hairstyle 

i think the backlash was blown the hell out of proportion. i think she's one of the pioneer of social media witchhunting victim. eventhough, her mistake is so unnecessary and silly to make lol. but damn, i do really pity her.

Willco

Natalia kills (her career) can rack off. As if her and her ridiculous husband don’t have INSURANCE, they will get a huge payout. Now they’re standing there with their hands out from the general public to make a quick buck on losing their palatial New York palace. I’ll use that go fund me link to wipe my ass before she sees a cent of my money. 

What about the firefighters injured? Where is their go fund me. 

SHE HAS INSURANCE! Do not donate to this horrible woman. I still remember her abuse of power and bullying to that contestant. Disgusting behaviour.

BUtterfield 8
28 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Wasn't that producer-driven or did I dream that story coming out a few months ago?

Yeah the producers wanted her to be the Simon of the judges that’s why she acted like that 

Willco
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Yeah the producers wanted her to be the Simon of the judges that’s why she acted like that 

No one twisted her arm to say what she did. It was disgusting! 

Willco
9 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

i think the backlash was blown the hell out of proportion. i think she's one of the pioneer of social media witchhunting victim. eventhough, her mistake is so unnecessary and silly to make lol. but damn, i do really pity her.

I hope you’ve donated your hard earned money

SchwineLove

what's with this high-fueled attitude @Willco. you makes me scared. what is your background with natalia kills

Willco
16 minutes ago, Phlop said:

She probably has a few hundred thousand, but not enough to replace everything she had. She’s not famous.

Please! She would have comprehensive insurance which will cover it (and more). How dare she ask her fans for money.

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, Willco said:

No one twisted her arm to say what she did. It was disgusting! 

Okay we get it you’re a Natalia hater 

Willco
3 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

what's with this high-fueled attitude @Willco. you makes me scared. what is your background with natalia kills

Deleted

Archived