'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy’s Electric misses Hot 100, #120 Global 200

Luffy

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

The song and MV were just unappealing to both the Pokémon fanbase and casual listeners. :smh: 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
7 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

It's not that surprising since her (unloyal) fanbase basically switched to Taylor and Ariana in 2014 (whose pop music is much better anyway).

Still shocking to me, personally. 

gypsy101
59 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

She's going to need a miracle if she ever wants another hit. It's been more than four years since "Chained to the Rhythm" and she's released countless singles since then. 

never really over hit #15 on the hot 100

JustTea

Somehow it's so satisfying to see KatyCats suffer after the amount of hate they have been pouring towards Gaga. It's what they deserve.

:ally:

JustTea
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

never really over hit #15 on the hot 100

Same as Perfect Illusion... :haroon:

monstrosity

I’m sad for her, it’s never satisfying to see a huge icon loosing relevancy. Even with all the rivalry between monsters and Katy’s fanbase (well former rivalry obviously). But on the other hand, I’m sure she doesn’t really care that much anymore.

maybe she should show the world that her voice is actually good and go on a full Joanne trip

Luke78619

I haven’t stopped listening to this songs since it’s release :air: it’s such a cute track 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Radio Ga Ga

I’m surprised why she isn’t going back to her one of the boys sound right now given that pop punk is making such a big comeback rn

Lucas
49 minutes ago, pussycat said:

We need an acoustic album moment from her :air:  Then she can make a big pop comeback and all will be good again

I think the only way for her to be somehow successful again is to release some pop rock bops like her debut album... even if Dr Luke produced the biggest songs from this album (IKAG and Hot N' Cold). Her pop music career is over without Dr Luke

The Child
1 hour ago, ConnorFilm said:

She's going to need a miracle if she ever wants another hit. It's been more than four years since "Chained to the Rhythm" and she's released countless singles since then. 

She just needs a break tbh, she needs people to forget her for a year then boom she can come back with a brand new sound & image with HUGE promo everywhere.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Rahrahbitchson

You're electric right now Katy

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

The Child
6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I’m surprised why she isn’t going back to her one of the boys sound right now given that pop punk is making such a big comeback rn

She really can pull a one of the boys type of album tbh, plus it would fit her Vegas residency!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PunkTheFunk

I will give it a charity stream tonight, hopefully that bumps it up to #1,872 on iTunes

Lady Adga

Katy needs to collaborate with a relevant artist to revive her career. 

pussycat
21 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I will give it a charity stream tonight, hopefully that bumps it up to #1,872 on iTunes

Such a kind soul :heart: inspired me to buy Smile 700 times :kara:

Archived