:

:

:

music news

The BB #Hot100 top 10 (chart dated May 29, 2021)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Phlop

I can’t at Levitating missing #1 last week yet it’s above the #1 last week :saladga:

BYE

Mirrion Rizzons
32 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Kiss Me More deserves to be way higher wtf.

it'll rise next week once j Cole's songs fall out the top 10 (maybe with the exception of my life) 

Rahrahbitchson
37 minutes ago, Runway said:

Ahhh MPG. A #1 debut in your first era is difficult to get not everyone has that

Oh excuse me THE THE THE the music will cut me off i-

Oh darling darling may i express this to her as a singer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Jewels n Drugs

not 'wHo iS J cOLe" :laughga: if u dont know music say that

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

JusKeepBreathin
57 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Kiss Me More deserves to be way higher wtf.

It will next week. Jcole dominating most of the HoT100 with his album.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Enigma Monster

I still can't believe Dua hasn't had her 1st number 1. I was almost certain Levitating would have gone #1 this week, as tbh I didn't even consider Olivia nor Cole debuting that high and I like both of them... Dua is gonna be the pop equivalent of Nicki in terms of absolutely dominating the charts throughout her career but takes her forever to get that #1 :messga:

StrawberryBlond

When did J. Cole suddenly get so big? I've always seen him as a local US act, which remains somewhat true but even then, he only ever had 5 top tens in the 12 years he's been famous. Now he puts out an album and gets 4 top tens from it on the debut week including songs which weren't even singles?! When much more successful acts can't do that? He now has 5 top tens from this album and only two of them are official singles. I'm officially done trying to understand how streaming works now.

Archived