Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga and Dogs :D

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

So we all know Gaga loves dogs and I've been wanting to start this thread a while ago... actually I wanted to open it around February, but then this dog incident happened and it wasn't appropriate at all. But I think now, that everything has turned out ok, I guess it's ok to post this.

I believe Gaga grew up with dogs, right? And I think I have seen that her parents also own a dog... I think I have seen a small dachshund in their restaurant in an interview...

On her sisters instagram it also says "Dog Mum" and I believe she has a mini australien shepherd who also has an insta account that Gaga follows. :yennefer:

We have all seen this iconic video a few hours ago. A mood :vegas:  ( GIF and emoji please?!?)

And I couldn't help, but giggle when I saw this in the Oprah documentary. :billie:

fozzy.png

I've seen quite a lot of pictures where Gaga pets random dogs. In that sense I believe she is just like me - or I'm like her - whenever I see a dog somewhere I start talking to the people only so I can pet their dog :poot: if I ever run into some of you with your dogs, brace yourselves. :stalkga:

Lady-Gaga-NYC-Mom-October-2015.jpg

Lady-Gaga-NYC-Mom-October-2015.jpg

:wub:

She even does it on the red carpet. I can't :air: :ladyhaha: this would be totally me :oops: lol

Lady-Gaga-2018-Grammys.jpg

I don't think she was even acting here. :selena:

media.media.8fab7158-c30b-4b88-91cd-2f80

The iconic German Mastiffs

tumblr_m6nyrnNjv31r7fb90o1_500.jpg

and Fozzy :wub: he is so cute

tumblr_m8x9e2y5kh1qh96tgo1_r3_500.png

I think Gaga even grew up with a dog named Alice right? I don't know why people say this is Gaga... to me it looks like this is Natali on the picture?

lady-gaga-dog.jpg

on the right with this german shepherd- this is Gaga though right?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfE0kX_NRDKuQ2iRvut4o

I just found this video of Gaga petting a support dog - I've never seen this before.

Interesting fact: The way Gaga bends down and lets the dog first sniff her hand is exactly how "dog people" do it. She's a pro. :ally: This is something that I always notice... like I can tell if someone has or has had a dog (or knows anything about them) just by the way they are approaching or touching them.

And I can tell if people don't know how to do it.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/joe-biden-and-lady-gaga-pet-support-dog-at-pittsburgh-canvass-kickoff/video/79901d3346ac7959c1f55abc821d84ff

EzDDDEqWgAgk0Fu.jpg

This is cute

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CayS8p8zo48/U8yDfI9yu4I/AAAAAAAA-e0/lUFiaJ3VxcA/s1600/LG-Monster233.jpg

dish-081915-giggy-gaga-promote.jpg

And of course with her own dogs

I always found this pic so funny, because ... just look at Gustav :ladyhaha: so cute

3515888ca8851f83e96a2168953d39be.jpg

rs_634x1024-210225143243-634--lady-gaga-

original.jpg

7fs70l5k6y521.jpg

She is a Dog Lady :ally: ( I believe those on the last pic on the left are Bo's dogs?)

ETGzKajWAAEckdn.jpg

And look at this stuffed animal... even as a kid she loved dogs :bradley: And you know what?  I have had exactly the same stuffed dog!!!!! I still have it... it has babies! I even had the same color I believe... I will open another kid pictures thread

lady-gaga-family-maternal-grandparents-1 It's this one Puppy-Surprise-Hund-4x-Baby-im-Bauch-Has

I have it too :nooo:

EDIT: Ok I found the picture of myself as a kid with the same stuffed dog that Gaga had. (My sister in the back had it in white :D )

Btw, my mom loved to dress me up with dresses and hats :ladyhaha:

IMG02430-20091222-1317.jpg

So do you have any more pics of Gaga with random dogs? Or her dogs? Or videos? :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LittleMonster20

When Gaga posed with Asia on Harper’s Bazaar!

G4LAcCp06Wbhmxo7zAV04LOmZs_YQbSNGgtynl39
Also this picture is so cute!

B830FAECUAAt7Hr.jpg

RAMROD

Ga.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Meta Mart

Wonderful post! Bravo!

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Sneaky Oliver

There are also her big dogs seen in 5F2, I don’t remember their names 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Chromatislaps

I need a song about a dog :diane:

Gaga please do the themesong for John Wick 4 :derpga:

Quasi

This might be my favourite thread in a long time. I have always been a dog person but I’ve never had the opportunity yet to call one family. I cry every time I think about what it will be like the day I get to hold the dog I get to call mine. Knowing Gaga loves dogs just as much really warms my heart. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RudraCNG
27 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

Off topic but I remembered when everybody thought Alice was going to be a song about one of her childhood dogs.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Anyone who love doggos that much must be a good person :bradley:

:wub:

1 hour ago, Meta Mart said:

Wonderful post! Bravo!

Thank you :kara:

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Right... totally forgot

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Chromatislaps said:

I am still waiting to this day for a song about dogs or pets in general... I don't think this has ever been done? If I was a musician this would probably be the first song I would write a song about :selena:

52 minutes ago, Quasi said:

This might be my favourite thread in a long time. I have always been a dog person but I’ve never had the opportunity yet to call one family. I cry every time I think about what it will be like the day I get to hold the dog I get to call mine. Knowing Gaga loves dogs just as much really warms my heart. 

Aww... I've been wanting to do it for quite some time, but because of the whole dog incident I thought it was not appropriate at the time and insensitive, which is why I did it now and not before.

I grew up with a family dog and I have a dog now that I love SOOO much I cannot even express it. If you ever get the chance to have a dog in your life, do it if it's possible (if you have the time and all)  because you won't regret it. I don't know what I'd do without mine...

31 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Off topic but I remembered when everybody thought Alice was going to be a song about one of her childhood dogs.

Honestly... when I read the title "Alice" I thought... finally a song about a dog :ladyhaha:

Was I disappointed when I heard it? NO - Alice became one of my all time favorite Gaga songs ever!

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yep, Ronnie (named after her grandmother) and Poppop?/Papa? (probably named after her grandfather)

What a sweet thread, I love that she's a dog person too. 

One of my favorite video's is Asia joining Gaga's backstage workout at 1.20 min. :

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Serial Chiller

How is this funny? 

Please change the tag to "aww awdworabwle woof woof" :bradley:

Mother of Puppies
9 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Yep, Ronnie (named after her grandmother) and Poppop?/Papa? (probably named after her grandfather)

What a sweet thread, I love that she's a dog person too. 

One of my favorite video's is Asia joining Gaga's backstage workout at 1.20 min. :

omg thank you! I've never seen this!!! And damn... she did so many push ups... I can barely even do 1 because I have no power in my arms LOL :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

How is this funny? 

Please change the tag to "aww awdworabwle woof woof" :bradley:

Well... I didn't know what else to call it :poot:

Archived