💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bennifer pictured together for first time since new romance.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

I don’t understand why she is incapable of being single for a hot second. Like d*mn girl...chill :triggered:. No need to recycle ex’s.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

They are meant to be together tbh

Her with Ben

Her miserable with Arod

You can tell how uncomfortable Ben gets when the interview shifts from the movie to personal life. The interview is supposed to be about the movie. It wasn't going to work out back then. Hopefully it does now. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You can tell how uncomfortable Ben gets when the interview shifts from the movie to personal life. The interview is supposed to be about the movie. It wasn't going to work out back then. Hopefully it does now. 

The pressure of the tabloids is apparently what lead to the cancellation of their wedding :messga:

imnotyourbabe10

Random thought about this.  Has anyone here ever rekindled a romance with an ex?  I'm sure it is difficult to do -- and that time may change things (but this can be a good thing).  I'm convinced it can work with the right communication and perhaps some individual/couples counseling.

(I have not ever attempted this in my own life...but right now I am considering it with a recent breakup that just didn't feel "right."  Of course, this would involve the other party's desire to do the same.  A lot to unpack there and it is different from person to person, I know).

Damn, J.Lo -- getting me in the romantic feels about life and relationships.  

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

Most boring couple EVER

Couples aren't supposed to entertain you...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GucciGa
11 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Couples aren't supposed to entertain you...

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

😇

Archived