rumor

LSDXOXO in Chromatica Remix Album

Louie

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

This Remix album looking like an all you can eat international buffet and Iā€™m HERE for itĀ :ladyhaha:

RainingOnMe

Yup, this is gonna be an atrocious hyperpop parody album with Gaga having 0 input or control.

Literally just BloodPop using Gaga's name to promote his friends.

:toofunny:

lady siwa
2 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Yup, this is gonna be an atrocious hyperpop parody album with Gaga having 0 input or control.

you have to be the biggest clown to think she has no inputĀ 

RainingOnMe
Just now, lady siwa said:

you have to be the biggest clown to think she has no inputĀ 

We have no confirmation that Gaga's even part of the album at this point. :lmao:

This is his project. Just like Chromatica was his project using Gaga's vocals.

Ā 

Rocketno10

Holy god I was just jamming to his new epĀ last night

im so exitedddss

Louie
3 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

EYl-HHo-XWs-AUx-Lsy.jpg

StarstruckIllusion

Imagine thinking itā€™s aĀ troll still. Bloodpop Antis lost so bad.Ā 

Bilola
7 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

We have no confirmation that Gaga's even part of the album at this point. :lmao:

This is his project. Just like Chromatica was his project using Gaga's vocals.

Ā 

thats rude

G U C C I

Iā€™ve never thought this remix album would be as good as the original album which for me is her worst. (Before you drag me Iā€™ve streamed that **** tons and plan on streaming the remix album as well in support even if the volume is set to 1. I support my bitch even when her current projects are far from my cup of tea!)Ā 

HOWEVER, for as much of mess as this could turn out to be with all of these artists sounds,Ā I am super excited to see her giving a platform to non-mainstream artists who really are pushing boundaries and taking risks. Iā€™ve looked up all these people and even like some of Rinaā€™s music. Gaga really has always been a true trailblazer and now sheā€™s stepping up and giving back to artists working to make a name for themselves. Itā€™s definitely going to be interesting.Ā 

PopReaper

yassssss I love his latest EP :giveup:Ā This remix album's lineup is absolutely STACKED

Ā 

Ā 

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Reality
19 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Literally just BloodPop using Gaga's name to promote his friends.

:toofunny:

Right...cause a LADY GAGA remix album from theĀ executive producer of HERĀ album isnā€™t going to have input from LADY GAGA

I swear, the more yā€™all find ā€œā€reasonsā€ā€ to get mad at BloodPop, the more yā€™all end up looking like fools. Do yā€™all want more Chromatica content or not?? Beggers canā€™t be choosers.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

James Gibson

this will be fun

also you guys acting like gaga went to the studio with the producers who did her past remix albums. at least this time we'll have new collabs and vocals in it. whats to complain really geez

Archived