event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

Subwoolfer testing positive for Covid :selena: their performance has been moved to the next Saturday, instead of this one sadly. I was so excited to see them performing but well, at least I'll be able to follow Benidorm Fest final without having to check on MGP 

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

More votes? Pls. 

Yeah the voting system is a mess, 50% jury (3 spanish juries 2 foreigners), 25% demographic vote and 25% televote... sucks so much cause no matter how many votes each artist gets they will give them a proportional amount of points... Tanxugueiras are screwed with those juries even if the win televote 

DesertWolf

It was a really bad idea to reveal all semifinal votes tbh, it would have been much better to just anounce the qualifiers and keep the results in secret till the final, but well, my country always finds a way to screw things. This and that jury voting....... so mad about that, but well congrats to Chanel, serving Eleni Foureira without long hair 

1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Chanel serving Eleni but without a good song.

Ofc Spain and the fandom is eating this up pls.

1 hour ago, DesertWolf said:

Yeah the voting system is a mess, 50% jury (3 spanish juries 2 foreigners), 25% demographic vote and 25% televote... sucks so much cause no matter how many votes each artist gets they will give them a proportional amount of points... Tanxugueiras are screwed with those juries even if the win televote 

Well that is such a bad format. :air:

DesertWolf

Tanxugueiras falling in odds... I hope juries will pull a loathe and suddenly give them more points in the final than in the semi :selena:

1 hour ago, DesertWolf said:

Tanxugueiras falling in odds... I hope juries will pull a loathe and suddenly give them more points in the final than in the semi :selena:

Your Shum just getting murdered like that. 

Juanlittlem

Chanel slayed that performance, I'm sorry for Tanxugueiras 'cause they are my 2nd favorite after Rigoberta but their performance was a mess in terms of staging and camera work.

Chanel needs to improve her vocals a little and change those awful backgrounds she had but it's gonna end Top 3 at least this saturday.

I'm also scared about what the jury will do with Rigoberta.

PS: Tanxugueiras wearing Haus Labs' armor masque screamed gay rights.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RepentingSinner
On 1/22/2022 at 9:23 PM, Dutch said:

Now why was the automatic qualifier the worst of the night, please?!

Buuuut Daddy Christian!!! He was the best singer of the night tho. And the song grows on you.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived