omfg I WON

:cryga:

asjfiushgsiouhgshgdusdhguisdhishd

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley

I love that Rina & Bree are getting the opportunity to work with Gaga at such early stages of their careers :fatcat: they’re both massive LMs so I’m sure this is a huuuuuuge moment for them 

Werk
29 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

As much as I love Blackpink, I would like to have female rappers on Sour Candy :diane:

BLACKPINK actually has two rappers, Jennie and Lisa but they just don't happen to rap on SC :fan:

25 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

We want fkn Cardi B not a nobody 

Bree Runway is literally less controversial and messy than Cardi  :poot: 

High King

I swear when Chromatica was released I was like “this is cute but I’m mostly into hyperpop now” and now they’re DELIVERING. 

I have a feeling it will not be a remix album.
It's going to be part 2.
I find it hard to believe that these artists will participate in remixes for Chromatica.
Maybe it would be a release of 2 volumes.
And the second volume will just be a collection of new tracks and remixes?

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

LG2008

Even with this I still don't think she'll release anything... :selena:

I really need announcements to believe anything releated to Gaga :ladyhaha:

Better Day

Still to be convinced this album is coming. It really doesn’t sound like something Gaga would do nowadays. I still don’t believe this album exists and if it does it will be scrapped. 

Together You And I!

ELECTROHEART
55 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Where are the members that doubted the project was true?

tenor.gif

Here :vegas:

I still believe it is fake, even if it was really coming, it is not on Gaga's or Interscope knowledge, but cheers :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Ororo Munroe
9 minutes ago, Werk said:

BLACKPINK actually has two rappers, Jennie and Lisa but they just don't happen to rap on SC :fan:

Yeah, I mean rap verses had to be on Sour Candy, this song needed it, so maybe Bree will deliver :diane:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

dit
37 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

We want fkn Cardi B not a nobody 

GIRL Bree is an amazing artist. She may not be a big commercial success but she releases quality after quality! Plus le the Cardi B collab be for an original new track for LG7 or something. Bree on a remix is a great idea! She's fantastic. Not everything has to be about numbers.

hijadeputa
12 minutes ago, Werk said:

Bree Runway is literally less controversial and messy than Cardi  :poot: 

Idc If she is controversial or messy. She is a good a rapper and is one of the most successful rappers in modern time. Why do you want Gaga to collaborate with indie artists? Big yikes 

hijadeputa
4 minutes ago, dit said:

GIRL Bree is an amazing artist. She may not be a big commercial success but she releases quality after quality! Plus le the Cardi B collab be for an original new track for LG7 or something. Bree on a remix is a great idea! She's fantastic. Not everything has to be about numbers.

I truly hope she brings Cardi for the next record. And bad Bunny 

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Idc If she is controversial or messy. She is a good a rapper and is one of the most successful rappers in modern time. Why do you want Gaga to collaborate with indie artists? Big yikes 

If the music is good, does it really matter?

Im just excited to hear it all - I don’t need this to top charts or anything!

ItWasntLaauv

I’m excited for the album, but I feel like the people who are gonna be featured on it should shut up about it, like Gaga hasn’t even mentioned it yet. I feel like everyone affiliated with it is taking the suspense out of the release of Gaga’s baby. Idk I might be a little over critical, but this is Gaga’s album not their’s.

If I was on a Gaga album, I wouldn’t be caught dead talking about me being on her album before she says something about it publicly and gives me permission.

Archived