Olivia: 195k debut (prediction)

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

We did it Gays™ let's figure what Task #2 is gonna be :vegas:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Jill
34 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I guess boomers means people with actually developed music taste, not teenagers that just stopped listening to kidz bop

You're sounding very snobby right now

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chic
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

All the boomers being mad that a teenager is successful 

old.jpg

OT: good for her. This is one of the best debut albums I've heard in a while :giveup:

I’m a fan of Billie Eilish so no that’s totally wrong lol

President Biden

People acting like she’s the next Taylor Swift as if this girl could ever write folklore/evermore

I got drunk

Aphasic
2 hours ago, Chic said:

I really don’t get her idk...sounds like a bunch of Avril b sides from 2006

The album is awesome and does not sound anything like Avril

Aphasic
12 minutes ago, President Biden said:

People acting like she’s the next Taylor Swift as if this girl could ever write folklore/evermore

She's 13 years younger than Taylor, give her a chance. Taylor didn't write Folklore at 18.

Meredith Grey
10 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

She's 13 years younger than Taylor, give her a chance. Taylor didn't write Folklore at 18.

This. I wouldn’t compare her to current Taylor. But she’s exactly where Taylor was when she released fearless. If she keeps growing artistically she will be on that level one day. I can see the talent inside of her.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I guess boomers means people with actually developed music taste, not teenagers that just stopped listening to kidz bop

Y'all exaggerate affffffff

I don't really like a lot of pop music myself (beside Gaga) but I gave it a try and I really like a lot of songs. Is it an album I'll remember in 5 years? Probably not. Is it something innovative? Not really, most songs kinda have the same theme etc and the album is very "you broke my heart let me cry about it hope ur happy bye x", but you can still tell the music is genuine.

I'd rather have this album on #1 than one of those problematic rappers or whatever

The music industry has really been boring lately so let her have her moment in the spotlight

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

is 60K pure a lot for a debut nowadays?

Chromatica opened with 205K pure so 60K pure is excellent for a newcomer like Olivia

HeardASine

Wow that’s amazing, I’m so proud and happy for her. She’s doing numbers that most artists can’t do nowadays, especially without bundles. 

Archived