đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it me or Jack Antonoff is very sexy?

Aphasic

Is it me or Jack Antonoff is very sexy?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Is it me or Jack Antonoff is very sexy?

• Just you
    • He is sexy

Featured Posts

Nuggets

People are allowed to think his personality is annoying, and it is relevant to the conversation cause a good personality contributes to sexiness imo. I don't know why OP is so bothered... :rip:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
37 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

People are allowed to think his personality is annoying, and it is relevant to the conversation cause a good personality contributes to sexiness imo. I don't know why OP is so bothered... :rip:

Because nobody knows personally as to actually talk about him at that level. And you like the rest try to turn something so light hearted into a philosophical discussion about his life, choices and personality. This thread is not about that. If you want to go in life judging people because they "seem" annoying or pretentious then that speaks volumes of you. 

ProfessionalClown

Wait how tf did I not know Jack had some thicc thighs and cake like???

Aphasic
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

Wait how tf did I not know Jack had some thicc thighs and cake like???

Don't know but now you know. You're welcome.:firega:

Noir

He's so pretentious. I could never. 

InstantDejavu
3 hours ago, Aphasic said:

It seems unhealthy to end relationships because they say bad things about an artist you like. Losing friends and relationships because of an artist is not ok. 

This. It screams obsession to me.

Aphasic
Just now, InstantDejavu said:

This. It screams obsession to me.

Yup, creepy even and kind of pathetic.

InstantDejavu
58 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

I agree but I 100% agree on his stance about ditching friends and lovers because they don't share the same views about your favorite artist. That is just crazy. If I had to ditch all the people who talkes trash about my fave, I'd have no family. 

I just put it aside to me as long as they out their opinion respectfuly. Your friends and co are entitled to have their own opinion and ditching them cuz they're not the same as yours is rather childish and shows the person has got a lot to learn in life.

Nuggets
4 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

I agree but I 100% agree on his stance about ditching friends and lovers because they don't share the same views about your favorite artist. That is just crazy. If I had to ditch all the people who talkes trash about my fave, I'd have no family. 

I just put it aside to me as long as they out their opinion respectfuly. Your friends and co are entitled to have their own opinion and ditching them cuz they're not the same as yours is rather childish and shows the person has got a lot to learn in life.

Yeah, but I never said that's the right thing to do.

I agree cutting people off your life just cause they don't like your fave is excessive, however there is a difference between saying "I don't like this artist cause their music is not for me" and "I don't like the type of music this artist makes cause I think my taste is superior and I'm above anyone who thinks this is good."

That's called having a pretentious personality and it's such a turnoff, I could never mingle with people like that.

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I've cut people out of my life, including ending relationships, because they talked trash about Gaga. I think that user makes a great point. You could be an Adonis but the second you speak ill of my faves, you're a troll :ohwell: 

Please change your avi. Don’t bring poor Dorothy into your toxicity.

HuffsAhoy

I regret replying the way I did, I didn't expect it would derail the thread this much :laughga:  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Nuggets
51 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Because nobody knows personally as to actually talk about him at that level. And you like the rest try to turn something so light hearted into a philosophical discussion about his life, choices and personality. This thread is not about that. If you want to go in life judging people because they "seem" annoying or pretentious then that speaks volumes of you. 

Actually, it's you who escalated this situation. :shrug: A couple of users just said they didn't like him cause he seemed pretentious, nothing more. (and from what he said in that interview they linked pages ago, I don't blame them) But you seemed to take it personally somehow and went off on them. 

Archived