OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever World Tour

nightadieu

Featured Posts

RAMROD
10 hours ago, LadyEnigma said:

well...I'd love to see her live but ALL of her prices are ridiculous I wanted to go see her on her tour for the EP and lawn seats were $250, the next tour was even more expensive, and don't get me started on her merch.

I think she's extremely talented and I do buy her records but she/her label is MILKING her fans.

She is on high demand, and bonafide award winning artist, prices are adjusted with that. This is not new in showbiz, every A-List, high demand, and award winning artists been through this. Plus, there is money devaluation each year. Prices in general will only get higher because of it. So what you call expensive is subjective.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blake
29 minutes ago, Chic said:

Maybe because Australia and NZ are stricter about who enters their countries?

18 minutes ago, Phlop said:

It’s near impossible to enter Australia and New Zealand right now

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

These countries are always get left behind with tours even before Covid. It is expansive and expensive to bring production down under. More so than bring shows to Europe. So unless the demand is very high, most artists will skipped. 

....I'm literally in Australia, I know how my country works. :flop: :toofunny:

Artists are still rescheduling tours for 2022, so it wouldn't be that hard for an artist like Billie, who's popular over here, to announce an Australian leg for late 2022. 

alsemanche

Did anyone manage to get Paris tickets? Everything sold out I hate it here 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Saint Hollywood
23 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Did anyone manage to get Paris tickets? Everything sold out I hate it here 

Everything also sold out at the NYC and Boston shows. :bradley: I tried to get tickets for my friend and I during the presale and we flopped. I’m trying again with the general sale in two hours. :bear:

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Everything also sold out at the NYC and Boston shows. :bradley: I tried to get tickets for my friend and I during the presale and we flopped. I’m trying again with the general sale in two hours. :bear:

Good luck :bradley: I really wanted tickets for me and my bf but oh well :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Helxig
On 5/22/2021 at 4:05 AM, Morphine Prince said:

I hope that’s a teaser of the song Happier Than Ever 

It's giving me melancholic but hopeful Ilomilo vibes if it is :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Also... I was kinda hoping artists might actually start touring New Zealand considering we've been covid-free for a year but :green:  doesn't seem to be happening

Cmonnnn Billie :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Saint Hollywood
7 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Good luck :bradley: I really wanted tickets for me and my bf but oh well :bradley:

After almost two hours of refreshing pages and high stress levels, I managed to get two upper bowl tickets for one of the NYC shows. My head hurts. :bradley:

Rocketno10

Sold out in one day and the remainder tickets are 450 each I’m gonna riot:fthis:

Archived