💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato Says Demi Is Neutral In Israel - Palestine Issues

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Lolol everyone bring pressed at Themi Lovato. In two weeks you will all forget about it and a new social issue will become trendy to perform about.

And somehow Demo will find a way to include themselves in it :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
2 hours ago, coolninjaguy said:

If someone stole my home you’d be sure as hell that I’d be fighting and violent. Only people that don’t have to deal with my struggle would have the privilege to blabber stuff like “neutral” and at that point I’d rather them shutup if they won’t be helping me fight against my oppressor.  

Y’all love to use buzz words like “anti-racism, colonization, and ethnic cleansing” when looking back at historic violations of rights but choose to be neutral when it’s actively happening in your lifetime.  If you’re neutral in this conflict, you would have been neutral with slavery, the Holocaust, and the civil rights movement.

PERIOD 

2 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

I see where Demi is coming from. I really don’t know much about the situation. I’ve been quiet about the situation in Israel and will continue to be. It’s just due to the lack of information. 

*you are willingly choosing to turn a blind eye at the overwhelming amount of evidence 

chaeri pls

littlepotter
58 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Lolol everyone bring pressed at Themi Lovato. In two weeks you will all forget about it and a new social issue will become trendy to perform about.

You really don't sound as cool as you think you do by positioning yourself "above' social issues. 

chaeri pls

Bambino

If someone stole my home you’d be sure as hell that I’d be fighting and violent. Only people that don’t have to deal with my struggle would have the privilege to blabber stuff like “neutral” and at that point I’d rather them shutup if they won’t be helping me fight against my oppressor.  

Y’all love to use buzz words like “anti-racism, colonization, and ethnic cleansing” when looking back at historic violations of rights but choose to be neutral when it’s actively happening in your lifetime.  If you’re neutral in this conflict, you would have been neutral with slavery, the Holocaust, and the civil rights movement.

:applause:

Bambino
1 hour ago, Neroneau said:

Calling the Palestinian decades-long struggle to freedom and equality a "new social issue" shows how you much ignorant you are. You should be ashamed.

lego
2 hours ago, MyQueen said:

Izrael couse there are more chanses I survive there!

FreePalestine

MyQueen
Just now, lego said:

Oh please!

We all know that its hard for LGBT people in muslim countrys! 0 rights

But still have a lot of rights in Izrael!

MyQueen

I don’t think Israel really cares when they’re bombing Palestinians, which I’m sure many of them are from the LGBTQ community. It’s actually quite embarrassing that you as someone from this community support an apartheid state that uses state sponsored terrorism against other minority groups. But it doesn’t affect you so it’s all about Me me me for you.

I am sure there!

But with 0 rights and respect there! 

Like in most muslim countrys!

Bambino
1 minute ago, MyQueen said:

Oh please!

We all know that its hard for LGBT people in muslim countrys! 0 rights

But still have a lot of rights in Izrael!

Pinkwashing at its best.

Israel has just killed 230 Palestinians, displaced 91,000 others in Gaza but hey who cares as long as we can kiss and **** in Tel Aviv's streets? Right?

SlaeUrAnus

Neutral is "please don't attack me because I don't want the backlash of supporting one side".

In my messy era.

MyQueen
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Pinkwashing at its best.

Israel has just killed 230 Palestinians, displaced 91,000 others in Gaza but hey who cares as long as we can kiss and **** in Tel Aviv's streets? Right?

Right!

I an here to servive on this planet!

Bambino
2 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Right!

I an here to servive on this planet!

Disgusting. You should hide yourself in shame.

Also, stop spreading lies about LGBTQI+ people in Palestine. You don't know ****.

MyQueen
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Disgusting. You should hide yourself in shame.

Also, stop spreading lies about LGBTQI+ people in Palestine. You don't know ****.

I am not a shame! Why should I be! I am pro izrael and I have the right to be! Like you do for Palestine!

What lie did I say about LGBT in Palestine?

Better Day
51 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

PERIOD 

*you are willingly choosing to turn a blind eye at the overwhelming amount of evidence 

Not at all. I don’t know enough about the situation. I don’t have a right to have a say in the situation.

Together You And I!

Prostitute Barbie

Even Gaga likes Israel and we KNOW it! You should all try to be more understanding of those people! And of Palestinians because all the people there are suffering in a large way! If you don’t then you’re just a real MESS 

“You are strong, you are brave, you are confident. I f*cking love you, Israel!” -Lady Gaga 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6266598/lady-gaga-israel-comments/

Archived