StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
qoqo

My sweet baby

this breaks my heart

edit: I just watched her part in this documentary. Her honesty in this actually shocked me. As much as I hate to say this because I too struggle with mental health issues and I’m ashamed for it - it only now truly hit me what this woman is going through. I’ve been a little monster for over a decade now and she never shied away from speaking out about her struggles, but only now I fully realize how much of a hero she is. I will never again expect ANYTHING from her, she doesn’t owe us ANYTHING, the fact she helped us for so many years with her message and music while coping with what has happened to her is above and beyond. We have to stop pressuring her to release music, to be more communicative with us, NOTHING. let’s support her all the time no matter what and not take for granted when she is releasing or giving us anything else. Right now is the most I have ever admired her. It’s not an easy watch but I recommend watching this documentary, it made me stronger watching her talk so bravely and wisely about mental health. I love you so much Gaga 

Lextyr97

OH MY GOD. GAGA 😭😭😭 I love you girl. She’s so brave and I’m so proud she has the strength to talk about it, raise awareness, and help others

Jewels n Drugs

God bless her

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

homomo

I don’t have any words...

i can’t even imagine what she went through

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to [EXTREME TW] Gaga speaks on her sexual assault
StarstruckIllusion

I’m gonna ****ing lose it 

i hate it here 

Justin Drew Bieber

She’s so strong, I will always admire her bravery.

Gagaplayer315

This is so heartbreaking 

homomo

Wasn’t it rumoured that the MTN video was about an abortion? This is so sad to hear. I hope she’s been able to process all this and recover

ELECTROHEART

Omg I started to cry because is so heartbreaking to know Gaga lived this, she's so brave for speaking about this

All my love is with her and also I hope she feels healed :heart:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Anderson123

That's what Marry The Night was about. I just knew it but it's still shocking to know it. Damn I just want to hug her, she's been through some horrible sh!t.

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to [TW//R**e] Gaga speaks on her sexual assault
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived