Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Dua was sabotaged because of her open support for Palestine

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

From another forum:

I did my research. Billboard is owned by GUGGENHEIM PARTNERS, which was formed by the GUGGENHEIM FAMILY, a super rich ISRAELIAN family. The intentions behind this move are clear: Dua being Pro-Palestine and muslim makes her an enemy in their eyes, hence the obvious rigging. They did it regarding BMH and now the second time. It's xenophobic and islamophobic, but most importantly, it's absolutely unfair and unreliable. 

Billboard deleted 4000 of her sales and they increased radio value just enough for Bruno to get another week at no1. 

EDIT: Apparently Billboard was sold in 2015 and is not owned by this family anymore. But my thoughts are still the same because there is no other reason for them doing so much for her to miss the top position.

Regina George

I stand by this 100% and I am sure thisnis the reason. Talk all you want.

bionic

I don't like rumors/conspiracies like this because it ultimately boils down to the historic 'sneaky Jew' stereotype

buy bionic

Regina George
Just now, bionic said:

I don't like conspiracies like this because it ultimately boils down to the historic 'sneaky Jew' stereotype

It’s zionism. Nothing about Jewish people. 

bionic
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

It’s zionism. Nothing about Jewish people. 

I mean is there any reason to think that its an anti-Palestine conspiracy other than because they're Jewish/Israeli? Plenty of pro-Palestinian artists have had chart successes

buy bionic

Hades

Of course they hate her and Bruno Mars is one of their favourite chart puppets. 

One day their chart will be irrelevant like most award shows. 

Mother of Puppies

I just listened to the Moonlight Edition of FN again and I ****ing love "That Kind Of Woman" :enigma:

just wanted to share that with you. :lana:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Regina George
Just now, bionic said:

I mean is there any reason to think that its an anti-Palestine conspiracy other than because they're Jewish/Israeli? Plenty of pro-Palestinian artists have had chart successes

But are they having it now after latest occurrences? Dua was too vocal about this issue. I truly believe ther is a connection there. I’m usually not the ine conspiring like this but this is too calculated for it to be done without a good reason. 

Regina George
Just now, Monstruous said:

wow you're not afraid to get sued

Why would I be afraid to get sued? :billie: 

monstrosity
Just now, Regina George said:

But are they having it now after latest occurrences? Dua was too vocal about this issue. I truly believe ther is a connection there. I’m usually not the ine conspiring like this but this is too calculated for it to be done without a good reason. 

you're not the one conspiring unless our fav didn't get the #1 spot :huntyga:

monstrosity
Just now, Regina George said:

Why would I be afraid to get sued? :billie: 

it was a joke because if you're right they'll sue everyone saying that for defamation 

brizoda
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

From another forum:

I did my research. Billboard is owned by GUGGENHEIM PARTNERS, which was formed by the GUGGENHEIM FAMILY, a super rich ISRAELIAN family. The intentions behind this move are clear: Dua being Pro-Palestine and muslim makes her an enemy in their eyes, hence the obvious rigging. They did it regarding BMH and now the second time. It's xenophobic and islamophobic, but most importantly, it's absolutely unfair and unreliable. 

Billboard deleted 4000 of her sales and they increased radio value just enough for Bruno to get another week at no1. 

What is BMH?

Regina George
Just now, Monstruous said:

it was a joke because if you're right they'll sue everyone saying that for defamation 

They hate to see us spreading the truth sis :messga:

• Guest locked this topic

Archived