šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams (Live from the Desert) - June 12th

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

I was gonna buy tickets for tonight but itā€™s Valentineā€™s Day here and my husband would have killed me if I made him watch this show tonight lmao. I hope thereā€™s a link tomorrow.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSuperfan1

I got my tickets for Sunday, 11am as I work 14 hour shifts on Saturday. Anyone see the concert tonight?

GagaSuperfan1
21 minutes ago, Bio said:

I was gonna buy tickets for tonight but itā€™s Valentineā€™s Day here and my husband would have killed me if I made him watch this show tonight lmao. I hope thereā€™s a link tomorrow.

You can buy tickets for Sunday show, it will also allow you to rewatch it up to 24 or 48 hours something like that, so you donā€™t have to experience it live with everyone else.

GagaSuperfan1
9 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

No Primadonna on the setlist feels weird to me, but Iā€™m glad sheā€™s focusing more on ADIAML.

my show is tomorrow, Iā€™m so jealous of everyone who gets to watch it tonight but Iā€™m still so excited.Ā 

Iā€™ll be watching tomorrow too. Tell me what you think!!

tyler k

omg she killed that tbh:enigma:

she sounded INCREDIBLE and her band was fantastic, she even brought the damn strings to the desert!! the transition from New America to I Am Not a Robot was just !!!!:legend:

i hope she puts this on streaming or sells it because it was fuc*king great. awesome setlist, i cANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER LIVEEEĀ 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

ARTPOPe

Highly Emotional People sounds even better liveĀ :bradley::nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

Cameltoe Chariot

Iā€™m watching it right now and she sounds incredibleĀ :bradley:Ā she really brought her new tracks to life and made me love them even more. I canā€™t wait to see her live eventually!

Phaye Monster

The show and after party were so amazing! Really fun to see Mā€™s creation process as well. I really hope she does more digital concerts.Ā 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Mother of Puppies

There are already a lot of videos on YouTube - she sounds great! (Those 2 below are my favorite songs from the new album)

Ā 

That dude uploaded almost all of them I believe

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Lona Delery

the audacity of her to call this "Live from the desert" when its pre-recorded :rip:Ā its a great performance nonetheless, but i am disappointed ngl

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

HausOfAntonio

Loved the show so much but the after party was amazingĀ :nooo:

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

the audacity of her to call this "Live from the desert" when its pre-recorded :rip:Ā its a great performance nonetheless, but i am disappointed ngl

I watched videos on youtube and suddelny her outfit changed during a song between seconds, then i realised that it was not liveĀ 

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I watched videos on youtube and suddelny her outfit changed during a song between seconds, then i realised that it was not liveĀ 

my moment of realization was waaay earlier when the piano was on stage within seconds :rip:Ā 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

nightadieu
16 hours ago, stevana229 said:

has anybody posted the full show anywhere?Ā 

Ā 

Archived