MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

Just In: Biden Admin Approves $735 Million Weapon Sale To Israel

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

“The Biden administration has approved the sale of $735 million in precision-guided weapons to Israel, raising red flags for some House Democrats who are part of the shifting debate over the U.S. government’s support for the Israeli government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Biden plz... :selena:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/17/power-up-biden-administration-approves-735-million-weapons-sale-israel-raising-red-flags-some-house-democrats/

• Like 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 42
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aphroditus

• GagasBiggestFan

• HuffsAhoy

• Chromatislaps

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“The Biden administration has approved the sale of $735 million in precision-guided weapons to Israel, raising red flags for some House Democrats who are part of the shifting debate over the U.S. gove

Cause they love to capitalize on deaths of people  Better than Trump my ass, same coin different face Only difference: not Openly racist, pretends to care about the poor but won’t give them

Why can't America keep its nose on its face?

bionic

Biden taking "never let a crisis go to waste" too seriously :saladga: 

buy bionic
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Meraki

If you don't know my heart, you're never gonna break it.
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 4
Aphroditus
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Meraki said:

Cause they love to capitalize on deaths of people :enigma:

Better than Trump my ass, same coin different face

Only difference: not Openly racist, pretends to care about the poor but won’t give them a fair wage but Israeli gets all the money it wants for military 

Edited by Aphroditus
  • Like 23
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2
Pennywise
3 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Cause they love to capitalize on deaths of people :enigma:

Better than Trump my ass, same coin different face

His fans are gonna come for you :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 3
Aphroditus
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

His fans are gonna come for you :messga:

Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by HBO Max

• Like 15
BABYL0N

Colonialists supporting colonialists what’s surprising? And the funny part is that both are preaching democracy and humanity

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
Sneaky Oliver

Well don’t tell me you thought he was going to support Palestine for a second. It’s still USA. 
I think other countries should speak up. The whole planet shouldn’t be afraid of America. Also I’m afraid it turns out to be a bigger war 

i love you lots like polka-dots
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Chromatislaps
Posted (edited)

There is probably more going on behind the scenes for the USA to stand with Israel. I suspect this might be good business because weapons do rake in the dollar bills for the USA? Or it's just same old Israel support as always? :neyde:

But yeah... this is a very difficult situation, I admit I'd want to root for Palestine.. but I can't say I want to take a side when it comes to politics because I know too little about it. I do want the suffering that is being caused to stop, its heartbreaking and violence definitely doesn't solve anything, I hope the situation will resolve soon.

not relevant to this news article, but something that struck me me while reading more about the conflict and the factions involved: I do feel conflicted on the Hamas faction, because of reports on gender-based violence against women and the implied abuse (correct me if this is true or not, I read this in certain articles) to LGBTQ+ people fleeing Palestine.

Edited by Chromatislaps
Chromatislaps
Posted (edited)

double post :neyde:

@Admin pls put the edit function next to quote again... its confusing whenever I want to edit my posts

Edited by Chromatislaps
  • YAAAS 1
Pennywise
5 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

but on the other hand I feel conflicted because of gender-based violence against women and violence to LGBTQ+ people in Palestine

Hmm, do children deserve to be killed because they were simply born there? I guess you CAN solve inequality with a genocide, since if there are no people left, there are no LGBTQ+ issues either? 

I guess the question would be: Do people deserve to die because they happen to live in a homophobic/sexist country? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 13