Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. Probed by LAPD For Rape & Drugging of Women

Jose P

Featured Posts

bionic
54 minutes ago, PartySick said:

leaving us with the inferior Christina Aguilera version (the production on it is bad).

I was about to report you :koons: 

buy bionic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
Just now, bionic said:

I was about to report you :koons: 

The live percussion ruins the song :bradley:

🖤

moonsago
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I believe he's been in jail b4, that's why he can't go to UK for SwineFest aka iTunes Festival with Gaga. 

But what does that have to do with going to the uk? Are ex prisoners not allowed to visit UK or was he in prison during the itunes festival? 

CubbyGaga
14 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I am scared now, SO MANY RAPPERS, is r*pe a part of rap culture? Judging by the lyrics and music videos it makes sense. I never liked rap music,now it's all making sense. I hope he rots in jail. Time to pay for your crimes mister!

Yeah no.  R*pe culture can be found in any industry.  Movies, country music, rock music...

LaLuna

Disgusting. Lock him up and throw away the key :saladga:

My heart goes out to all the victims :heart:

Guess Gaga will be more careful who she chooses to work with in the future... Didn't know I could hate JnD even more than I already did but here we are :triggered: 

JusKeepBreathin
15 hours ago, Debithius said:

Not Gaga having to remove Jewels N' Drugs too :bradley:

Is there any songs on ARTPOP that she didn't work with a rapist? :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
6 hours ago, moonsago said:

But what does that have to do with going to the uk? Are ex prisoners not allowed to visit UK or was he in prison during the itunes festival? 

No, he was recently free during that time

However, many countries usually will deny entry to ex convict, especially the ones with drug dealing and sex trafficking offense. 

U.S. itself usually would not issue a new passport for their citizens who are ex convict for at least a year or two after they are free.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived