πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When will BORN THIS WAY go DIAMOND world wide?

leoj

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gaga said TF went diamond in the johnatthen ross interview :laughga: please.

and yeah, BTW won't reach 10 million anytime soon. 7 million is FANTASTIC though :party:

It went Diamomd...

Ray of Light

I mean, can't Gaga afford 3 million copies? :nails: That would be so much more easier tbh.

You know what they say, money can't buy happiness :lolgaga:

gaga said TF went diamond in the johnatthen ross interview :laughga: please.

and yeah, BTW won't reach 10 million anytime soon. 7 million is FANTASTIC though :party:

Certifications are country specific. In order for it to be (10 million copies) diamond, it would've had to have sold 10 million copies in the US, which it didn't. It went 4x platinum. Her and the fanbase can call it 'diamond' but that's misleading.

The only country it went diamond in is France, which is only 620k copies anyway.

For starters, there's no such thing as going diamond worldwide.

The RIAA certifies diamond albums - and it's American based solely. So unless you sell 10 million in America, you haven't gone diamond.

Certifications are country specific. In order for it to be (10 million copies) diamond, it would've had to have sold 10 million copies in the US, which it didn't. It went 4x platinum. Her and the fanbase can call it 'diamond' but that's misleading.

The only country it went diamond in is France, which is only 620k copies anyway.

yeah i know that. i was referring to gaga when i said "please." not to you :P

yeah i know that. i was referring to gaga when i said "please." not to you :P

Oh, okay :yes: sorry if I came off abrasive.

MANiCURE1295

I thought Born This Way is only 2x Platinum in the US? Every million copies is a X1 platinum right?

Arturo

I thought she'd already sold 8 million of BTW?

Sold 7M shipped ~8M

The 6.8M figure is from the end of 2011

MANiCURE1295

I wonde how much it will be at by the end of the tour! Hopefully 8 million. But I guess that's reaching ain't it?

Archived