Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bill Gates had an affair + got rejected by 2 women

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Knife

Even if I was a woman, there's not enough money in the world to get me to do anything with Bill Gates. :madge:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well well well... I always thought he was just the most normal guy out of all those tech billionaires

Guess I was wrong

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Chris Thomason

At what point as one of the richest people in the world do you think you would ever get away with cheating on your wife? Is he dumb?! He had to have known this would surface (<--- eyyy that was a microsoft joke, I'll see myself out)

Suspiria
5 hours ago, Chromatography said:

“but noting he never seemed predatory with his advances, or abused his power.”

bullsh!t. they were clearly unwanted and seemingly out of the blue advances from a billionaire with an incredible power imbalance. why can’t we call it like it is ever? it’s abuse of power and it is predatory.

If these reports are true, then he literally asked once, found it out was unwanted and left them alone. Where's the problem?

How did he abuse his power here? Yes there is an imbalance of power, but in what way was he abusing it?

I'm certainly not defending his cheating, but let's not turn things into something they're not. There are plenty of other things to criticise him for anyway.

M i K E Y

imagine having him as a SD when he can buy you whatever you want in this world :nooo:

Debithius
7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

bullsh!t. they were clearly unwanted and seemingly out of the blue advances from a billionaire with an incredible power imbalance. why can’t we call it like it is ever? it’s abuse of power and it is predatory.

Forget what I said. I understand what you meant.

Hyoha
8 hours ago, Chromatography said:

Did they lose their jobs or were they threatened? Were they assaulted? Did he stalk them? Did he pressure them into anything?

No? Then it wasn’t predatory. Don’t be so quick to judge others.

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Hyoha said:

Did they lose their jobs or were they threatened? Were they assaulted? Did he stalk them? Did he pressure them into anything?

No? Then it wasn’t predatory. Don’t be so quick to judge others.

you clearly aren’t a woman who has been approached in the workplace by a superior like i have.

Hyoha
59 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

you clearly aren’t a woman who has been approached in the workplace by a superior like i have.

I understand that he was their boss, but to label his actions as ‘predatory’ isn’t accurate nor intellectually honest imho.

Then again, there are people in this thread saying these women should have leeched off of him and then exposed him just to get rich. I may be preaching to the wrong crowd.

Lucas

Kinda stuck between "girl stay with him and take his money" and "yes girl have respect for youself you're not a gold digger" :laughga:

Bebe
11 hours ago, Chromatography said:

If he threatened women's jobs, kept pursuing them, made it seem as if they could only progress in their careers if they slept with him then sure - abuse of power. 

Asking someone for dinner and telling them that, if they feel uncomfortable, they can pretend it never happened and go about as normal isn't an abuse of power. It's making an awkward advance while giving them the option to reject him without consequence. Even if awkward, and even if some people felt uncomfortable at times with him making an advance, you can't call it an abuse of power if the women didn't have concerns about rejecting him. 

We're talking about Bill Gates here. Until recently he was the richest person on the planet for decades, so there was going to be a power imbalance no matter who he made an advance on. Even now there would be an incredible power imbalance unless he is cracking onto Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.  

Part of the awkwardness of social interactions, especially romantic ones, is that sometimes you or the other person might feel uncomfortable. It only becomes an abuse of power if you use your power to leverage another person to act in a way you want despite their discomfort and unwillingness.

Chromatography
18 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

I understand that he was their boss, but to label his actions as ‘predatory’ isn’t accurate nor intellectually honest imho.

Then again, there are people in this thread saying these women should have leeched off of him and then exposed him just to get rich. I may be preaching to the wrong crowd.

i guess we weren’t there so we wouldn’t know. but anecdotally, superiors who have approached me made me uncomfortable and made subsequent interactions uncomfortable. but like i said, we weren’t there, we don’t know what exactly happened, but that certainly doesn’t invalidate how i feel.

blackpink

shout out to the girlies that said NO and ignored his advances, no amount of money is worth being a side fling of some billionaire that probably won’t hesitate to discard you anyways :poot:

Archived