MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

question

Gaga's 'Sound of Music' tribute

Featured Posts

COOOK
Posted (edited)

Why isn't there an HQ version of this on her official YT channel? I see myself revisiting this amazing performance constantly whenever I need to cleanse my soul :pray:

Edited by COOOK
Spelled "Gaga" wrong
2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10
Linus Gaga

I don't understand why this usually just happen to Gaga. We never have HD video on her utube channel of this performance, what's going on at songwriter hall of fame, bowie tribute, concert clips, mv behind the scenes:fail:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
HuffsAhoy

Her best tribute performance and the moment she solidified herself as "god tier" above her every other singer in the game :legend:I still remember crying into my pillow throughout the entire performance. 

Rain on Me
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Glamourpuss

This performance gives me chills every time. :diane:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Economy

2:40 and 5:10 still triggers me. Whoever uploaded this video should be ashamed for the disrespect :madge:

• Thanks 2
TheSlash

The way Nicole Kidman claps gets me every time

tenor.gif?itemid=7890365

:lmao: 

An original mess since 1995
  • LMAO 3
RudraCNG

Even that video is incomplete. It misses part of "My favourite things" and "Edelweiss".

Truly a gift, such a flawless tribute to one my favourite movies ever.

rinasawachanta

Theres is no official video of Paparazzi VMA's performance 😔

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Joshie S

I think it's due to the copyright/licensing? No?

Other than that yeah I'm not sure why this beautiful perfect performance isn't available for everyone.

1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

I don't understand why this usually just happen to Gaga. We never have HD video on her utube channel of this performance, what's going on at songwriter hall of fame, bowie tribute, concert clips, mv behind the scenes:fail:

Bowie tribute was up on her YouTube but Bowies son apparently complained about it and it got taken down.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Retron
Posted (edited)

I was watching and checking Twitter live and this was a massive GP "omg Lady Gaga can really sing?" moment.

Yes, bitch. Lady Gaga can sing.

Edited by Retron
  • YAAAS 1
COOOK
41 minutes ago, Economy said:

2:40 and 5:10 still triggers me. Whoever uploaded this video should be ashamed for the disrespect :madge:

10 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Even that video is incomplete. It misses part of "My favourite things" and "Edelweiss".

Truly a gift, such a flawless tribute to one my favourite movies ever.

If the video was full and complete it would've been taken down due to copyright, me thinks. So I'll take this anytime (if Gaga's team won't post it) :pray:

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1
Economy
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If the video was full and complete it would've been taken down due to copyright, me thinks. So I'll take this anytime (if Gaga's team won't post it) :pray:

This scene switch wont stop a copyright claim tho... theres networks so picky and strict they will make a claim on users who use a 15 second clip...

This certainly wont stop a claim...

Maybe the automatic filter... but i doubt switching 2 scenes is enough to prevent that if it was in place :huh:

CannaeDrive

Not having an official HD video of this unique performance is one of the greatest crime against humanity and all other species, past, present and future, in the whole history of the Universe :neyde:

Algorithm, the beat.
  • Thanks 2