Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whats Taking C2C-II So Long?

Economy

Featured Posts

Phlop

I mean he’s on edge of glory he doesn’t have all the time in the world to wait for Gaga to decide when to release an album. He’s not getting any younger, they should release it while he’s still around to enjoy his work.

BYE

gypsy101
31 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Where did anyone officially say “coming this spring?”

you have to understand their life isnt revolved around our lack of gaga content. She was shooting a movie all of spring. My guess is itll be released closer to the holidays

pretty sure in that article about tony dying or whatever it said that 

tylerjs

It’s a lady gaga album

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

GagaStefi

Wouldn't this work better in the fall/winter like C2C?

Glamourpuss

I know it missed the Easter release date but other than that it's not taking too long to come because we only found out it existed about a month ago. 

Wet Fire

I watched The Father. The thought of Tony having Alzheimer's is just so vivid to me now. :bradley: Hope he is doing well.

Guest Adarsh

If you look at Tony’s Instagram feed you’ll notice that they’re counting down to his birthday with a special post everyday. I’m pretty sure we’ll get the album at the end of that countdown.

SharGaga

I think they're waiting until he passes so they can release it in the same week:ohno:

Cookie Tookie

It’s not going to be released. Bookmark me. And if they do release it, it’ll be after his death to make money off of it sadly.

gypsy101
20 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I think they're waiting until he passes so they can release it in the same week:ohno:

that would be gross

SlowLoris

We don't even really know it's a thing yet.  Also, Chromatica promo obviously hasn't come to a complete end, despite the fact that Gaga's been extremely quiet lately.  She's still got the tour AND the remix album to release.

Aussie

No official release date was announced. She has been working on several projects too

Economy
10 hours ago, SharGaga said:

God dont say that. That would be in such bad taste :cryga:

Glamourpuss
10 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Let's not put these thoughts out there. There's still a lot of life left in him yet. :tony:

Archived