Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn’t Katy Perry evolved?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, Adelita said:

At the same time that Katy's sick fans stop attacking Gaga on social media every day? :yennefer:

What are you, 10? Be a bigger person. You simply must seek professional help if you're this obsessed with a successful singer and the opinions from other fandoms. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I think her image was all about being youthful and capitalising on it, and now she’s becoming older she’s struggling to find her place. I think a similar situation is happening with Justin Bieber.

Adelita
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What are you, 10? Be a bigger person. You simply must seek professional help if you're this obsessed with a successful singer and the opinions from other fandoms. 

According to psychology, whoever says that people need professional help is usually exactly the person who is really in need of help. Ur personal attacks aren't going to change Katy's situation and it has nothing to do with what is being discussed in the topic, have a little bit of decency.

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Adelita said:

you're no more correct than anyone here and your opinion isn't superior to anyone else's here.

Correct, and I never implied otherwise. But it's simply disrespectful for you to reduce a well-thought response to your opinions as nothing more than an "essay by Taylor Swift." Intellectual discourse is more than just saying someone is "trash" and "bland"; you really need to learn the art of persuasion. 

Adelita
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Correct, and I never implied otherwise. But it's simply disrespectful for you to reduce a well-thought response to your opinions as nothing more than an "essay by Taylor Swift." Intellectual discourse is more than just saying someone is "trash" and "bland"; you really need to learn the art of persuasion. 

You, speaking of disrespect when you wrote this just a few minutes ago?

5 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

You simply must seek professional help

:oprah:

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Adelita said:

You, speaking of disrespect when you wrote this just a few minutes ago?

:oprah:

Yes. I stand by what I said because this type of obsessive behavior is very disturbing. The fact you can't recognize it is all the more scary. 

Adelita
16 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yes. I stand by what I said because this type of obsessive behavior is very disturbing. The fact you can't recognize it is all the more scary. 

So enjoy this delicious whistleblowing tea, I'll not play your dirty game.

Ronk
28 minutes ago, Adelita said:

At the same time that Katy's sick fans stop attacking Gaga on social media every day? :yennefer:

Stan wars are not good, and some artists have spoken out against them.  Gaga is one.

Even artists who are on friendly terms with each other irl have fan bases that fight like crazy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Adelita
Just now, Ronk said:

Stan wars are not good, and some artists have spoken out against them.  Gaga is one.

Even artists who are on friendly terms with each other irl have fan bases that fight like crazy.

But the point is, exchanged gunpowder doesn't hurt. :creepflop:

The Z
On 5/14/2021 at 5:00 PM, M i K E Y said:

Well she’s at a very bad point rn cuz if she’s more experimental people go like: I don’t like it, she should get back to what she made before etc

but If she’s doing her classic things people say: she’s not evolving, she’s boring, we’ve heard it before 

That happened to Gaga too btw, it's crazy have things have changed since ASIB

Future Lovers

I mean in Electric's defense it is actually intended for a younger audience. 

Whispering

Once the best songwriters left her, she didn’t have much left.

She’s not really a multi-talented artist.

Katy seems to be happy in her personal life and has American Idol, so that’s good.

M i K E Y
14 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That happened to Gaga too btw, it's crazy have things have changed since ASIB

It’s still happening today tho. Chromatica was well reviewed but many people critized it’d sound dated and boring (probably the same people who were throwing **** at Joanne for not being Dance Pop). Unfortunately women in pop culture can’t satisfy the hardcore critics after their first two albums. 

Cherry Blues

She learned and evolved a lot. She is just now herself again. 

Archived