đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki Minaj accused of taking drugs during Insta live

dit

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She literally moved the camera, did it and said “they all know what I’m doing” :neyde: It’s pretty clear what she’s doing

Oh cmon that could literally mean anything honestly. I’m not a barb and I don’t think you are either. Maybe her real fans know what she was doing. 

and about the camera moving the guy was literally searching for drake to bring him on cuz Nicki didn’t know how to. If people watch the video they’ll get that. This is all out context and idek her like that. I’m saying all this cuz I watched the whole thing :awkney:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
31 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Did we watch the same video? Cuz I didn’t see her doing anything 

I watched it live and she went away and paused the video cuz the guy was searching for drake on requests to bring him into the live.

people really assume the worst and then say dumb shite lol yikes 

💯💯💯 Like can we not start another Nicki hate train just cause people want to imagine she was doing coke. I think her makeup is the reason why she had her nose leaking. I don’t want to make negative assumptions. 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh cmon that could literally mean anything honestly. I’m not a barb and I don’t think you are either. Maybe her real fans know what she was doing. 

and about the camera moving the guy was literally searching for drake to bring him on cuz Nicki didn’t know how to. If people watch the video they’ll get that. This is all out context and idek her like that. I’m saying all this cuz I watched the whole thing :awkney:

Okay you do have a point. I hope it was not drugs anyways tho. 

The Z
6 minutes ago, Quenty said:

What was the fan interaction where Gaga seemed high and said something rude about a fan during the BTW era? I forgot

You need to be more specific, cause this is a vague-yet-perfect description of every now and then during the late Born This Way days lol

LDGA

She is a problematic woman and most of us do not like her, but common, what does that video shows? Nothing, this is a reach, i do not see the drug or something related to that. 

Quentin
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

You need to be more specific, cause this is a vague-yet-perfect description of every now and then during the late Born This Way days lol

:ladyhaha:

I think it was on Skype

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

ShayCristoforo

She just seems like Nicki tbh 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewYorkGirl

So she went off camera and had a runny nose and the only thing that can equate to is doing drugs? Really? Y’all try too hard. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

The Z
Just now, Quenty said:

:ladyhaha:

I think it was on Skype

The Skype Ball:fail: we don't talk about it:toofunny:

Fans: “Hi Gaga, I love you, you look phenomenal!” 

Gaga: “Do you have any questions for me. :bear:” 

ZiggyZiggs
48 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Okay you do have a point. I hope it was not drugs anyways tho. 

People are saying she was doing her makeup. And that’s probably exactly what she was doing. And she said had a runny nose cuz she had been crying just before the live after receiving a very emotional gift from someone. 

I get how celebs go crazy now. Imagine going on live and then coming back to see the world say you snorted coke when 900k+ people were watching. I would go nuts honestly. We should stop assuming the worst of people and actually get the whole story before forming an opinion. 

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

“Used to get real hype off a half a mil'
Used to get real high off a half a pill”

”Attention, I'ma need you to face front
You don't wanna smoke with me, this is a laced blunt”

those are only a FEW examples of her lyrics. It’s not her job to be a role model. It’s a parents job to watch out for their children.

I didn’t see Gaga kissing men and think “oh I should go **** a woman”. I think the children will be just fine lol

Religion is a product to sell.

HelloBarbara

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

Change the action for example sexualised lyrics. The celeb is not a baby sitter and it’s the parents responsibility to monitor what their child is watching. Also I’m pretty sure Nicki had rapped about coke and other narcotics for years!

If we’re taking this stance should we ban celebs with young fans from smoking in public or drinking in public?

Come on, if your kid starts doing drugs you can’t blame it on a celebrity that they’re a fan of.

This was the same attitude Miley got when she was all About the weed.

Are you gonna chastise Gaga for all Her lyrics about drugs and her doing drugs? 

Hiiieee

Hyperballad

Okay well if we’re going to impose the idea that celebrities have to be perfect role models for children, then Gaga would be an absolutely sh*t one for being high basically 24/7 for about 5 or 6 years, and even worse would be Dua who spent the entire pandemic traveling to every country on earth and going to a ton of parties.

So that means all their young fans are, of course, going to refuse to wear a mask, travel all around the world, and attend every party they can while high on meth...

Maybe Nicki is high on coke and maybe she isn’t. I personally don’t think so. All I know is that this site likes to drag Nicki at every chance they get sooo....

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Hyperballad said:

then Gaga would be an absolutely sh*t one for being high basically 24/7 for about 5 or 6 years, and even worse would be Dua who spent the entire pandemic traveling to every country on earth and going to a ton of parties.

How's is traveling around the globe during a pandemic worse than being high 24/7 and saying it loud.I mean both are not good examples but saying this like Dua is the worst celebrity example for younger kids is bulls-

OMonster
55 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I mean, just look at the support for her drug use in this thread alone... it's not just celebs, it's eeeeverywhere. Celebs just glorify that lifestyle and normalise it for regular people

I know! That's really shocked me, to be honest. People are way too quick to accept or even celebrate drug use nowadays. I understand that everyone has their reasons - and I know that drugs can provide an escape to trauma - but I don't believe it should be glamourised or normalised in any way. Drugs and alcohol can destroy lives and it doesn't matter how much money you have. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived