Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Electric

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

song aside,

so what was the whole point of the video with pokemon again?

If they removed the pokemons in this video it would have made 0 difference :laughga:

I'm here for the pokemons not the talent contest story thank you very much :vegas:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

for the people that said they don't like anything she does since 2013,  really?? put this into perspective, this song is almost as "good" or "bad" as Roar or unconditionally, it's just that roar was released at the peak of her career and her spotlight. It's funny how some people claim her carer is "falling apart" just because she doesn't chart, but the music is just classic Katy Perry, if that is good or bad is on you. I wonder if people would have the same opinion if this song were released as a single back in 2013 or as a part of prism, i doubt it.

Mad Architect of Light

Adelita
10 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

for the people that said they don't like anything she does since 2013,  really?? put this into perspective, this song is almost as "good" or "bad" as Roar or unconditionally, it's just that roar was released at the peak of her career and her spotlight. It's funny how some people claim her carer is "falling apart" just because she doesn't chart, but the music is just classic Katy Perry, if that is good or bad is on you. I wonder if people would have the same opinion if this song were released as a single back in 2013 or as a part of prism, i doubt it.

Girl, do you really want to say that this boring song is as good as Walking On Air, for example? :laughga: You don't even believe your own words.

enissa11
57 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Girl, do you really want to say that this boring song is as good as Walking On Air, for example? :laughga: You don't even believe your own words.

actually yes, walking on earth is boring for me, as bad as unconditionaly, roar, E.T, california gurls, etc etc
But that's because i don't like katy perry, and this song is no difference because is pretty much the same

Mad Architect of Light

Adelita
43 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

actually yes, walking on earth is boring for me, as bad as unconditionaly, roar, E.T, california gurls, etc etc
But that's because i don't like katy perry, and this song is no difference because is pretty much the same

giphy-8.gif

IWasBornThisWay
12 hours ago, enissa11 said:

Mess... I’m not a Katy Perry fun, I am a fun of pop music in general (britney spears, lady gaga, madonna, rihanna, miley cyrus, dua lipa, justin timberlake, bebe rexha, selena gomez and so on [otherwise, this can last forever]) and I CAN hear the difference in quality of her recent songs. It’s not as good/bad as roar, unconditionally, prism songs or whatever. It’s not the same level. If you can’t tell the difference you may want to go to the doctor and check your ears. Once again, I am not a Katy Perry fun...

Mother of Puppies

Unpopular opinion- I’ve listened to this song now on repeat since yesterday and I love it. Such a light cute bop now for summer :wub:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Dominic
18 hours ago, Adelita said:

I dunno, that's an unfair comparison, 2 completely different types of song. Sure it's not as unique (or good) as WoA but it's still a feel good song. I get your point but meh it's just music, lets enjoy it 😁

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Versace
On 5/14/2021 at 8:05 AM, stevana229 said:

who the HECK is writing her songs these days... Mrs Katy KNOWS how to make a major pop bop.. but her songs have been falling a little flat lately 

Unfortunately after her dream team (Dr.Luke + Bonnie McKee) her songs just haven’t been on the same caliber when it comes to Radio-friendly Pop music. The best thing to do in her case was to move on and experiment with new genres and themes. But Mrs. Katy still thinks she can recreate that Teenage Dream magic and it hurts seeing her fail with every attempt lol. Gotta give it to her though she did try with Never Really Over. 

stevana229
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Unfortunately after her dream team (Dr.Luke + Bonnie McKee) her songs just haven’t been on the same caliber when it comes to Radio-friendly Pop music. The best thing to do in her case was to move on and experiment with new genres and themes. But Mrs. Katy still thinks she can recreate that Teenage Dream magic and it hurts seeing her fail with every attempt lol. Gotta give it to her though she did try with Never Really Over. 

true. Never Really Over was her best attempt. I think it just goes to show how manufactured Katy Perry was. she was being handed hits from Dr Luke

enissa11
11 hours ago, IWasBornThisWay said:

Mess... I’m not a Katy Perry fun, I am a fun of pop music in general (britney spears, lady gaga, madonna, rihanna, miley cyrus, dua lipa, justin timberlake, bebe rexha, selena gomez and so on [otherwise, this can last forever]) and I CAN hear the difference in quality of her recent songs. It’s not as good/bad as roar, unconditionally, prism songs or whatever. It’s not the same level. If you can’t tell the difference you may want to go to the doctor and check your ears. Once again, I am not a Katy Perry fun...

that's the thing tho, i'm not a fan of recent pop music in general, i find it soulless and boring, i've tried to listen the people you mention but it doesn't stick around for me.
It's the same quality, it has the same elements, thematic and productionwise it doesn't break up on what she's about, even the aesthetics of the video is super similar to roar's music video. i listened to prism before and this song could've easily be a part of that album

Mad Architect of Light

IWasBornThisWay
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

that's the thing tho, i'm not a fan of recent pop music in general, i find it soulless and boring, i've tried to listen the people you mention but it doesn't stick around for me.
It's the same quality, it has the same elements, thematic and productionwise it doesn't break up on what she's about, even the aesthetics of the video is super similar to roar's music video. i listened to prism before and this song could've easily be a part of that album

Couldn’t agree more with the video concept part... It looks like another version of Roar. 

Regarding the sound, I still can hear the difference. Maybe it’s because Roar was actually produced by Dr. Luke and is more accurate-sounding than these recent songs. 

Anyways, I’m glad we’re not fighting and just sharing our opinions 😊

Archived