Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Electric

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Rebel

This is cute but I'm so bored of all her songs being empty, cliche'd empowerment "anthems" :selena:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

Mrs Katy needs to do a darker pop sound. something like ET mixed with Circle The Drain. 

LibraLove

Omg. I really like this. I’m a sucker for Pokemon. This was so freaking cute. 

julz

Its cute, but i felt that Katy and her team didnt do much effort on the song. I just like the fact that Katy has  a music video with Pikachu and Pichu. 

Which Pokemon do you want Gaga to be with in a music video :lolga: I say Galarian Rapidash

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, julz said:

Its cute, but i felt that Katy and her team didnt do much effort on the song. I just like the fact that Katy has  a music video with Pikachu and Pichu. 

Which Pokemon do you want Gaga to be with in a music video :lolga: I say Galarian Rapidash

Milotic!!

SharGaga

LOL she has a nice distinctive voice but I don't know why she can't evolve as an artist. People really went from loving her to being just indifferent. She used to have a good ear for music and had some good writers & producers like Bonnie & Luke but ever since that ship sailed she literally has been releasing the same ole TRASH over and over again. Never Really Over and CTTR are like the only good songs she's released since Prism in 2013. That's almost 8 years! Doesn't she realize the music she's making is getting stale and boring? This might sound harsh but I guess she really is OVER. Yikes. Next!:messga:

Anveeroy

I want to say something, but then I will be labeled as Katy Hater, Toxic Psycho- so I'll keep my mouth shut :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

spector

the song is okay, but the video was beyond cute :nick:

stella + elliot = stelliot

FFXIV WhiteMage

I don’t care if it’s not a critically acclaimed lyrics nor a commercial gp bop

This song and mv warms my heart:kara:

Blackout19

I like her, but from Walking on Air to this songs, its bad. :reductive:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Bradley
58 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I mean the production is a bop but I am so tired of the same message in all of her songs.

Exactly. I'm a huge Katy Perry fan but I lost count at how many songs of hers that express this "empower yourself" message that's basically just the same thing in slightly different lyrics.

Firework, Roar, Daisies, Electric :air:

SevenWonder

It's def a collection of sounds and vibrations. 

So that's something. 

erfaan
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

ELECTRIC chair. 

I spat out my water asdfghjkl

I was really hoping for this track to be a bop but it doesn't really go anywhere/do anything for me. 

Archived