Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Dolly

• Benji

• bionic

• Andreu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very true, maybe we could both slow down with the constant anti union and anti Indy threads... its dull!

Depends on who you ask

Yes, I’m sure they’ll greet you with open arms when their own separatists are parading around in your flag!  Maybe you can import some flying pigs off them too 

Miss Dolly

Position from the Spanish Government has always been as long as we do it legally they won’t veto us. The Scottish election has been on the news through the world. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Benji
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Position from the Spanish Government has always been as long as we do it legally they won’t veto us. The Scottish election has been on the news through the world. 

Yes, I’m sure they’ll greet you with open arms when their own separatists are parading around in your flag!  Maybe you can import some flying pigs off them too :vegas:

• LMAO 2
Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Yes, I’m sure they’ll greet you with open arms when their own separatists are parading around in your flag!  Maybe you can import some flying pigs off them too :vegas:

Geez, it’s only a flag. Catalan is a region, Scotland is a country/nation 

• LMAO 1
Andreu
9 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Geez, it’s only a flag. Catalan is a region, Scotland is a country/nation 

Depends on who you ask :vegas:

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 3
Miss Dolly
17 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Depends on who you ask :vegas:

It means more obviously but OP is trying to push a certain narrative which has been debunked 

• LMAO 1
bionic
Posted (edited)

If I were a pro-independence politician I wouldn't align myself with illegal separatists, even if I fully support/have sympathy for their cause.

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2
Benji
9 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

It means more obviously but OP is trying to push a certain narrative which has been debunked 

Not true but pop off sis :vegas:

Miss Dolly
9 minutes ago, bionic said:

If I were a pro-independence politician I wouldn't align myself with illegal separatists, even if I fully support/have sympathy for their cause.

I don’t think the SNP has really aligned themselves with Catalonia since 2017

Miss Dolly
Just now, Benji said:

Not true but pop off sis :vegas:

It has been debunked. I’ve provided sources in the past :laughga:

• LMAO 1
Benji
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Funnily enough, one Spanish MEP being quoted in The National months ago doesn’t debunk anything.  He does not represent all of Spain, in fact the last I read about a Spanish MEP commenting on Scotland joining the EU was him saying your deficit is a problem :billie:

bionic
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Funnily enough, one Spanish MEP being quoted in The National months ago doesn’t debunk anything.  He does not represent all of Spain, in fact the last I read about a Spanish MEP commenting on Scotland joining the EU was him saying your deficit is a problem :billie:

7 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

The reality is that none of us can confidently say how Spain will react until it happens as circumstances can vary so wildly. I don't think its worth discussing at this point

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1
Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Spain’s position has always been if it’s done legally they would not veto our membership. It’s not within their interests 

• LMAO 1
Benji
Just now, bionic said:

The reality is that none of us can confidently say how Spain will react until it happens as circumstances can vary so wildly. I don't think its worth discussing at this point

Very true, maybe we could both slow down with the constant anti union and anti Indy threads... its dull!

• Like 3
Benji
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Spain’s position has always been if it’s done legally they would not veto our membership. It’s not within their interests 

I guess you only read The National’s reporting... Very naive :triggered:

Edited by Benji