Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sour Candy becomes the first K-pop Vevo certified song

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I've said this like a million times but Sour Candy is the biggest waste of a single since Scheiße. I hope Gaga does have a plan to continue Chromatica at some point and is saving the video for later. This just can't be it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

That image is from 2015 :green:

2263-B206-22-EA-436-A-9-F47-5-CEFE6-F503

I feel so stupid now. :deadbanana: But in my defence, that lace mask that was photoshopped on looked really real, right? And I'd never seen the image of the BP girls either. I knew it was fanmade but thought the actual images themselves were original and hadn't been tampered with. And I was just talking about the Gaga image alone.

34 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I've said this like a million times but Sour Candy is the biggest waste of a single since Scheiße. I hope Gaga does have a plan to continue Chromatica at some point and is saving the video for later. This just can't be it.

I'm holding out hope that it'll be released not long before the tour. It's clear the album has got more juice left in it and now that most businesses are open again and life is returning to normal, it doesn't make sense to abandon the era just as normality has returned. We know there were lots of great plans for it pre-pandemic, it was hailed the most amazing roll-out ever seen. It did amazingly well given the circumstances but now we get a chance to see how it could've been if there had been no pandemic. To think how much more the public would've kept this album in their consciousness had it not been for that makes me sad. I'd also like to know why BP's management isn't pushing a single with Gaga on it, especially considering they're both Interscope artists. That could truly launch them properly in America. Mind you, they did have a song with Cardi B on their album and that never became a single which also amazes me.

27 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Sour Candy for summer 2021 :tony: 

Personally, I always thought it sounded like a song you'd release in the cold months. At the time, I noticed a member saying it would make a great release around Halloween and I agree, it sounds a bit dark and creepy. It doesn't sound like a song you'd blast on a hot summer day o while eating ice cream on the beach. Which is why I wondered if it would come out in December or thereabouts like a Christmas present too us but before I knew it, spring was here.

Warning
8 hours ago, polishmonster said:

I really hope Gaga's team was saving SC for 2021. If they waste its potential I will be devastated.

sis:billie: 

this era is done, just move on :selena:

or maybe they are saving Always Remember Us This Way as well and will make it as a proper single and as a house of coochie soundtrack song :bradley:

Economy
9 hours ago, OMonster said:

I think, commercially, not releasing an MV for SC is one of the biggest missed opportunities in Gaga's career. 

It may have been pandemic... i feel like this era had a lot of plans and of course everything had to get ruined as usual for one reason or another :crossed:

Ivy
32 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Personally, I always thought it sounded like a song you'd release in the cold months. At the time, I noticed a member saying it would make a great release around Halloween and I agree, it sounds a bit dark and creepy. It doesn't sound like a song you'd blast on a hot summer day o while eating ice cream on the beach. Which is why I wondered if it would come out in December or thereabouts like a Christmas present too us but before I knew it, spring was here.

Hmm to me it has kind of heavy sweet sound that reminds me of a hot summer day or night, but I can definitely see it for Halloween too but I would have loved Replay also for the fall/Halloween time.

To me the most summer sounding songs from the album are Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy, Babylon, and maybe Enigma.. of which I would pick Sour Candy or Babylon to push for a single :vegas:

Jose P

I honestly truly admire and commend all of those who still have some faith in the era and interest/excitement at the prospect of more things coming from it. Literally all of that has left me, I feel absolutely nothing towards this project anymore and she she should just move on from it :selena:

RAMROD

If this song were going ti be a single, it need an extended version.

BLACKPINK will need extra verses cos this song is too short LBR. At least make it 3 minutes sharp, it will still be repeatable on streaming platforms.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

erfaan

Honestly, everyone that I've played the song to, loves it. Praying they remix it with someone like Megan or Doja and release it. 

PartySick
12 hours ago, Pennywise said:

not even Gaga herself :air:

I'm really gonna put you all over my knee

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

🖤

Archived