Jump to content

Watch THE Speech

politics

Bojo served with court judgement over £535 debt


Featured Posts

bionic

Party donors will pay for this in exchange for political favors

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Living
Posted (edited)

Five hundred and thirty five pounds? 

Edited by Living
Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Party donors will pay for this in exchange for political favors

Let’s get a name generator for every single Tory supporting business and pick one out

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
Just now, Living said:

Five hundred and thirty five pounds? 

Yes 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Link to post
Share on other sites
Living
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Yes 

Just making sure this wasn’t an error, this just isn’t news. Most people in the U.K. are in debt. 
 

At that amount is clearly an overlooked bill for him as he is a millionaire and is backed heavily by party donors. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Living said:

Just making sure this wasn’t an error, this just isn’t news. Most people in the U.K. are in debt. 
 

At that amount is clearly an overlooked bill for him as he is a millionaire and is backed heavily by party donors. 

Quite possibly however he is the PM and has been quite dodgy lately 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Link to post
Share on other sites
Living
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Quite possibly however he is the PM and has been quite dodgy lately 

I mean, a missing bill isn’t really that important when like you said, he has been dodgy. 
 

Unfortunately almost all politicians are like this, I’m sure even Sturgeon is heavily backed and influenced to try pull Scotland out the union. 
 

I miss Corbyn lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
Just now, Living said:

I mean, a missing bill isn’t really that important when like you said, he has been dodgy. 
 

Unfortunately almost all politicians are like this, I’m sure even Sturgeon is heavily backed and influenced to try pull Scotland out the union. 
 

I miss Corbyn lol 

Not at all. She’s always believed in an Indy Scotland. Her parents have always been SNP supporters. It’s just her belief and was just a working class girl. I wish Corbyn won in 2017 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji

£535... Christ you’ll be making threads about what he has eaten for breakfast next :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

£535... Christ you’ll be making threads about what he has eaten for breakfast next :huntyga:

He is a disgrace of a man and has ended up in the court over a unpaid debt and especially since he has been dodgy for the last wee while. Every little thing will down this disgrace of a man who should never of been in the role he is in. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

He is a disgrace of a man and has ended up in the court over a unpaid debt and especially since he has been dodgy for the last wee while. Every little thing will down this disgrace of a man who should never of been in the role he is in. 

Chill :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Dolly
Just now, Benji said:

Chill :bear:

He can barely pay for the kids he has and can’t even pay for his flat to be refurbed 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

He can barely pay for the kids he has and can’t even pay for his flat to be refurbed 

Chill :bear:

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...