Nano

Featured Posts

Gabe

You couldn't pay me to go to a 100% capacity show this year lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

She should do the smart thing like what a lot of other artist have done and push back to 2022 so she can actually do full capacity during the summer and finish up Enima early 2022

AshIey

Hmm I don’t think so. Just because that venue is open to 100% doesn’t mean the show will take place. It wouldn’t make sense to produce a whole tour for just a couple of dates anyway.

PunkTheFunk

Um, that seems a little too soon to be holding a concert at 100% capacity... But anyway :bear: 

M i K E Y
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Hmm I don’t think so. Just because that venue is open to 100% doesn’t mean the show will take place. It wouldn’t make sense to produce a whole tour for just a couple of dates anyway.

This. Didn’t Gaga also say they didn’t even had a stage? 
I was deceptively anyways. A whole tour for 6 dates? The amount of work isn’t just worth it 

a stage has to be built, backing tracks produced, costumes designed, dancers, musicians, technical workers, logistics and all that stuff 

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Gaga rn finding out it's not canceled:

lucas jp GIF

Gaga finding out about the fourth wave

Chic

AAAAAHHH!!! I’LL BE FULLY VACCINATED IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! IT’S HAPPENING?? :giveup:

ConnorFilm

Now that she’s done filming, her and Bobby really need to make a decision. Either cancel the tour and incorporate elements into the Vegas show or go ahead and perform the few arena dates. I just need an answer. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

StarstruckIllusion

By the skin of her teeth… wow

Savage

I can see her cancelling, but also the people saying “she won’t plan a show for three dates,” ... artists do one off concert specials all the time. She may very well do it and film it.

Chic
Just now, Savage said:

I can see her cancelling, but also the people saying “she won’t plan a show for three dates,” ... artists do one off concert specials all the time. She may very well do it and film it.

A voice of reason! :tony:

Savage
1 minute ago, Chic said:

A voice of reason! :tony:

Thanks :) Also the “she hates being a musician now, she hates her fans, this is prob her last pop album” is a narrative that Little Monsters have created and placed on her. Yeah, she may not like doing 201 shows if it’s gonna hurt her body, and she may be more private now, but I haven’t heard any of the claims in quotations come out of her mouth. 

Runway
7 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Covid is still spreading in US, governors just want to rush to reopen so they can claim they opened fully first. They're playing a dangerous game doing this. Monsters as well aren't being too smart thinking Gaga should have a regular tour like nothing is going on, like a global health crisis isn't happening. Vaccinations are only a precaution, an added layer of protection like a mask, not a guarantee covid will stop spreading.

This was the AT&T stadium in dallas last saturday.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc63JOw1auHWyYBEWYuda

By August the majority of Americans will be vaccinated. The covid spread will never stop just like the flu didn’t stop. Vaccines are what will make us survive and go back to life pre covid. Just because we were forced to stay at home 1 year doesn’t mean we need to do it forever

Archived