Rina Sawayama confirms Chromatica remix involvement

Teus

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
45 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Lmao I love how the word Chromatica is so illegal these days that they were calling it Christmas.

I guess we can at that one to the funny names list, Traumatica, Coronatica, Christmas :rip:

Kaotica :ladyhaha:

WTF is MDNA

Tom Bradley

Charli AND Rina collabing with Gaga? Those are two of my most wanted collabs ever and I genuinely never thought it would ever happen :messga:

Felixorfelicia

Not too excited for the remix album as they don’t really do it for me, but a chromatica song ft Rina is an absolute dream omg

Tease it to Jesus

PropaGaga
38 minutes ago, Pickle Boy said:

Controversial opinion here but does the fact that she recorded it actually confirm it's release? 

I have this idea that even though he is working on releasing the damn thing, it's not his to release and unless he shows up with a great concept and early work on it, then it'll be shot down in flames and not released.

Hence why she says she is waiting for things to happen, they need people to actually sign off on this. Another reason why no one from Gaga's side of things has shot it down yet, because they are waiting to see whether it's worth it and that's up to BP to prove to them.

None of this would have been put in motion without the label signing off on it in the first place. People need to get paid for their time, and BloodPop has been hinting at a remix album since last year, so I would assume it's been in the works for a bit. This is more than likely strategic hype building than anything else, since they have kept the fanbase in the dark regarding this campaign on and off for months on end.

Suspiria

Remember when Sophie confirmed she worked with Gaga and nothing got released.

I just don't think we'll ever hear this remix album, the collabs seem too good to be true. Gaga doesn't like giving us what we want lol

gag
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Gaga doesn't like giving us what we want lol

and thank God for that :pray:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Leblanc
8 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

None of this would have been put in motion without the label signing off on it in the first place. People need to get paid for their time, and BloodPop has been hinting at a remix album since last year, so I would assume it's been in the works for a bit. This is more than likely strategic hype building than anything else, since they have kept the fanbase in the dark regarding this campaign on and off for months on end.

Sorry but what about this is strategic? This is Gaga we're talking about, you think that murmurs on twitter is the pre-era hype that interscope would want let alone plan?

And I'm not saying people wouldn't/haven't been paid, I just think this plan was born from BP messing around and now he's full steam ahead trying to get this green lighted, the label are probably willing to play ball since Dua made remix albums a hot trend with potential. 

Doesn't mean anything is confirmed and sadly as much as I want this project to go ahead, I don't see this actually happening. Especially not with this lineup so far, I love everyone involved but it hardly screams official Gaga level remix album.

I always let the good ones go

hijadeputa

Who is this chick? Damn why can’t she just speak to Rihanna instead and make a better more iconic collab 

PropaGaga
3 minutes ago, Pickle Boy said:

Sorry but what about this is strategic? This is Gaga we're talking about, you think that murmurs on twitter is the pre-era hype that interscope would want let alone plan?

Err, yes. I've dealt with Gaga's team many times before, and they don't let anything out that they don't want out there. If Bobby or Gaga were unhappy with any of this talk of a remix album, it would have been shut down a while ago. A remix album is more of a fan thing anyway, so it makes perfect sense that their way of hyping it up is via the artists involved.

Butters Stotch

Imagine a Comme des Garçons and Babylon HL version mix :giveup:

Anyway, a Gaga and Rina collab is going to be amazing and interesting. Unless it's a Plastic Doll remix :huntyga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

3 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Imagine a Comme des Garçons and Babylon HL version mix :giveup:

Anyway, a Gaga and Rina collab is going to be amazing and interesting. Unless it's a Plastic Doll remix :huntyga:

Omg this would slay so hard, I've always associated these two songs in my mind as well

8 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Who is this chick? Damn why can’t she just speak to Rihanna instead and make a better more iconic collab 

:what:

Rina may not be as big as Rihanna but she sure is iconic in her own way. I strongly suggest you check out her debut album SAWAYAMA because it's literally amazing and she's a very nice, talented, smart and funny woman. I'm sure if we ever get to hear the result, it will tremendous

VasilisVas

I can’t believe how excited lots of you are over an alleged remix album :poot:

Suspiria
19 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I've dealt with Gaga's team many times before, and they don't let anything out that they don't want out there.

eartha+kitt+i+feel+for+you+podcast

Archived