💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop trying to get artists on the remix album

Lighter

Featured Posts

GAMS

This just comes down to people being overly critical about anything Gaga is attached to. It's meant to be a fun remix album, like we've gotten in the past. This time with many of the artists that Gaga included in her inspo playlist for Chromatica. Chill. Y'all know you'll be streaming it when it drops this summer.

GAMS, gay popstar

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
34 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I think the problem is that it's not coming from Gaga herself and she hasn't mentioned the remix album in any way yet. I know she's busy so that's probably why she hasn't spoken about it I guess, but people are finding it weird that only BP is constantly talking and revealing info about it while the main artist herself is not. And add to that the fact that BP trolls people sometimes so not everyone trusts him I guess? Idk I think if Gaga spoke about it even in 1 tweet, people would chill a little with the messes 

It's like the new album with Tony Bennett that has only been randomly mentioned in an article, it's weird that nobody, including the artists themselves and the management, talked about it. Not saying it's not true but I don't understand the logic behind that communication.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

likeitrough

trashy Little Managers™  genuinely make me ashamed to call myself a little monster. 

E0lXM-zWQAErxsc?format=jpg&name=small

Hebi

Chromatica is Gaga's album though, not Bloodpop but he makes it seem like it is

Secret

Lady Gaga included all those artist on her playlist for woman’s day a year ago

RAMROD

Uhh, why would a remix album need to be a top secret? That kind of project is usually are side project that would be helped greatly by doing words of mouth promo on which collaborators are rumored or confirmed to take part in.

Also, all these twitter stans must be new or something for acting she is above collabing with "unknown hyper pop artists", uh.., excuse me, henny, Gaga had been and always have been working the young, the unknown, the up and coming artists and designers since day one!

For example, nobody know who Zedd, Tex Saverio, or Noritaka Tatehana was, among many others, before Gaga was using their talent and their art piece as part of hers. She is happy to give them leverage, open them a way because that is always her mission, learning from her own experience on how hard it is to get attention and supports as aspiring new artists.

Always remember what she said back in Monster Ball 2.0, 

And she have always been repeating this message with many different ways, again and again, even the much parodized, 99 people in the room line have this same message.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prostitute Barbie

I don’t see why it matters who’s on it as long as it’s good quality :confused:

lilboyblue

This doesn't even warrant a serious response. COME ON. I don't care if I get a warning point but this thought process is stupid.

It's not funny it's f angering at this point. #TOXIC

Chesescake

I have dream, I got every artists'  featured I wanted in the Chromatica remix album :pray:

Tinnitus15

I mean i dont care if they're not known artists.Gaga has been saying this lots of times that if she can help new artists she'll do it.For ex Pablo Vittar could easily fit the chromatica universe.Bloodpop liked this and although its a fanmade,its amazing.

I really like that Bloodpop picks artists,who're close to the album aesthetic and mood.For ex it could have been nice but i cant see The Weeknd on this album.Dont act like its his only work:yes it is,cuz he produced it but Gaga has said it several times that she won't do smth if she doesnt like it.The fact he's constantly tweeting about it, says that its official, even artists are retweeting his tweets.In that case both gaga and her team agreed to let him speak about the remix.I think its not trolling, its normal:Gaga hasn't mentioned smth music related in a long time(even the second jazz album)Why dont you attack Tony's team for trolling cuz we literally heard about the album in February(i think) and still nowhere to be seen.

Chromatography
2 hours ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

Y’all. He is literally giving us what we’ve wanted from Gaga for months if not years. Transparency. Telling us what’s going on. Trying everything in his power to give us content while Gaga is busy filming her next film. Ungrateful pieces of sh*ts I swear. 

it’s not ungrateful to be cautious about the existence of this elusive remix album 

Chromatography
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Uhh, why would a remix album need to be a top secret? That kind of project is usually are side project that would be helped greatly by doing words of mouth promo on which collaborators are rumored or confirmed to take part in.

Also, all these twitter stans must be new or something for acting she is above collabing with "unknown hyper pop artists", uh.., excuse me, henny, Gaga had been and always have been working the young, the unknown, the up and coming artists and designers since day one!

For example, nobody know who Zedd, Tex Saverio, or Noritaka Tatehana was, among many others, before Gaga was using their talent and their art piece as part of hers. She is happy to give them leverage, open them a way because that is always her mission, learning from her own experience on how hard it is to get attention and supports as aspiring new artists.

Always remember what she said back in Monster Ball 2.0, 

And she have always been repeating this message with many different ways, again and again, even the much parodized, 99 people in the room line have this same message.

i would take zedd out of your argument. he had 2 really well performing singles before he worked with gaga

MaMaMarryTheNight

Great now can he try to get Gaga for this record? :gum:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

imitalian

This is shaping up to be her Pop2 and will be an impactful moment in pop music history, not to mention the impact lf these less known artists. 

Archived