Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa is fighting for her first #1. Support!

Lighter

Featured Posts

PEZ

I'm also surprised she hasn't had a #1 yet :wtfga: She's been carrying pop music on her back for the past year+. Hoping she gets it for that alone. She's done so much promoting/performing for it, I hope she doesn't get burnt out by it all. I really like the original/solo version of this track so I'll give it a few spins on streaming now as well :flower:

⚡🐲

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

It would be a nice send off to the FN era to finally get a #1 since DSN scraped it by a hair. Levitating was the most streamed non single when the album came out and easily the biggest stand out on the album outside  DSN (and maybe Physical).

The album is a strong pop album and she worked so hard during a pandemic for the music to be heard. Her songs brought back dance pop  back into the radio.

BYE

memomemome
10 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

The remix has been out for over half a year and the grammy's happened 2 months ago.... where the hell is this song getting all this hype from? :duck:

I saw several tiktoks in fyp, That "You want me, I want you baby" got many2 versions.

Also there is Baby One More Time & Levitating Mashup

Guest Adarsh
17 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Not y’all complaining about the discount when BTW was like 0.99$ on Amazon and they discounted ARTPOP when it had its 24 hrs revival 

:reductive:

That had nothing to do with Gaga. Amazon bought a lot of copies of BTW from Gaga’s team for FULL price and decided to sell it for a dollar for their own promotional activity. Maybe you just need to educate yourself more :reductive:

ANTI WP

Y'all can support dua and her songs without bringing GAGA into this topic 

OT: :enigma: I hope she can get the no 1 so she can close FN chapter and move on to the upcoming project 

GAGAVENUS

as much as I want levitating to go number 1, I kinda like the symbolism of her having a massive massive era with 5 billion streams on her album without getting one. She's a new type of pop star that's playing more to streaming than to charts

On 5/9/2021 at 4:28 PM, Mirrion Rizzons said:

lol why she's harmless 

Overexposed 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Overexposed 

just don't pay attention then hahaha it's not exactly her fault

also gaga was very overexposed in her prime

VasilisVas
On 5/10/2021 at 3:56 AM, Phlop said:

It would be a nice send off to the FN era to finally get a #1 since DSN scraped it by a hair. Levitating was the most streamed non single when the album came out and easily the biggest stand out on the album outside  DSN (and maybe Physical).

The album is a strong pop album and she worked so hard during a pandemic for the music to be heard. Her songs brought back dance pop  back into the radio.

I actually think physical is the best song on the albuM lightyears better than levitating and it’s a shame it didn’t smash in the USA. It was only a promotional single, right? 

Archived