đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe: Dua & Rita are feuding / Ava, Dua, Rita collab unlikely due to feud

dit

Featured Posts

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, dit said:

There was alleged drama between Dua and Rita because Dua was a young 15 year old kid living alone away from her family chasing her dreams in the UK and she tried to contact Rita's sister who was Rita's manager to help her out, guide her and mentor her but Rita and her sister apparently did some shady stuff behind the scenes, rejected Dua and even allegedly tried stopping her bag. They apparently viewed her as a threat and did not want her to even get signed. Years later Dua got signed and she still tried approaching Rita but was shunned again because Rita thought Dua wanted to leech off of her as Rita was still considered a bigger star in the UK. It is apparently said that Dua has never forgotten the way her fellow Albanian sister treated her when she was still a struggling artist and she cant shake off the past. She apparently holds a lot of bad memories from that time and feels hurt and betrayed in a way. To be fair Rita had apparently little to do with most of the drama as it was mostly her sister who was doing the shady stuff behind the scenes. This drama has been known among the fandom for some time by the way but yeah most of us thought they grew out of it and moved on cuz they mention each other in interviews and stuff but I guess they still hold some resentment and bitter memories. Sad :( 

If all of this is true I am 100% #TeamDuaLipa. Honestly, I never liked Rita Ora, her only talent IMO was being Calvin Harris girlfriend, once he stopped fedding her decent songs her career went stale.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13
2 hours ago, Nickolas724 said:

Crazy how dua and Rita’s beef goes so far back. Kinda reminds me of lana and Gaga if that even is true 

Omg what can u explain?

Jose P
13 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Omg what can u explain?

If you mean Lana and Gaga, they both worked in NYC at the same time before they made it big, and even performed in the same locations many times. Years later Lana said that Gaga has changed and sold out or something like that IIRC, and even wrote a diss track that was never officially released. It was most likely because Gaga got signed and blew up like 3/4 years before her and it was natural for there to be some jealousy, given Lana has said talent coaches were interested in Gaga pretty quickly. But they’re both good terms now.

flyaway

Oh, the feud is between the girls who like to travel during a pandemic :ladyhaha:

bionic

This is like Rihanna v Ciara. They're on two totally different levels :toofunny: 

buy bionic

CharlieQuinn

This was hard to read!

dua ava lava pita boba 

Oh lawd :messga:

StrawberryBlond

Whatever the truth, I just have a bad feeling that a duet between all of them would just be a bit generic. Collabs with lots of people on them generally are underwhelming in every sense. Bebe and Rita were part of the collab of the song Girls along with Charli XCX and Cardi and that went nowhere (shame, as I liked it). I kinda don't blame Dua for not wanting much to do with Rita. Rita's probably one of the most decent singers out of the 4 but she writes very little of her own music and I don't think even plays an instrument, nor if she known for choreography. In contrast, the other 3 all write their own music, can sing decently (Ava can sing exceptionally well), can play instruments and dance. Rita doesn't seem on their level of talent, basically. And if anyone saw her back when she was on The Voice UK, she isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either. And at the risk of being accused of s**t shaming, it's been well known for years that she dates/sleeps with people to get connections in the industry. It's just a fact. I don't blame female artists who've got to where they are on their own merits not wanting to associate with her. It could explain why she has very few collabs with women.

FentyGa

i’m sorry but that’s like whitney houston feuding taylor dayne

is she even famous

HausOfAntonio

I’m gonna be honest I don’t like Bebe’s music but is it just me or does she kind give good person vibes? :laughga:

Gam

Thought we were past the point of comparing women but looking at this thread I guess not  :rip:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

StrawberryBlond

By the way, has none of them thought of replacing Rita with Era Istrefi? Surely having an actual Albanian who lives there and speaks the language full time would be worth something? I don't see why they should only use the most prominent English speaking ones. If she says yes, it'll be problem solved.

25 minutes ago, Gam said:

Thought we were past the point of comparing women but looking at this thread I guess not  :rip:

We're comparing them for valid reasons and by the same metric that men are judged. As a feminist, I want to be held to the same standards as men, not better standards. No one complains when men get compared to each other, why is it some crime to do it to women? I've been called out before for being critical of other women, being told it makes me a bad feminist or that I'm a misogynist or whatever. I support women who are worth supporting, the same way that men judge other men. Letting women get away with everything because they're oppressed only leads to inflated, fragile egos. I see all women as people first, women second.

Gam
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

We're comparing them for valid reasons and by the same metric that men are judged. As a feminist, I want to be held to the same standards as men, not better standards. No one complains when men get compared to each other, why is it some crime to do it to women? I've been called out before for being critical of other women, being told it makes me a bad feminist or that I'm a misogynist or whatever. I support women who are worth supporting, the same way that men judge other men. Letting women get away with everything because they're oppressed only leads to inflated, fragile egos. I see all women as people first, women second.

I mean... I don't see men being compared like this anywhere. These replies below are totally not needed or were they asked their opinion so :poot:

18 hours ago, Galagala said:

Is it appropriate for Bebe to bring this private story about others to the public? :selena:

Anyway, Dua >>> Bebe = Rita = Ava. The latter 3 make basic music.

19 hours ago, stevana229 said:

tbh Ava Max is better than Dua AND Rita... her music is better

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

PartySick

It is insane that you could show me a picture of every one of these girls and I wouldn't be able to tell them apart :flop: maybe Dua because she was on our banner here but still :rip:

I finally know how old people feel :messga:

đź–¤

Archived