Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how do you feel Sine From Above?

A MESS

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Finally its growing on me. I get very icy blue, teal, and navy blue energy from it. I guess that's how I perceive it 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greg August

i personally love it, specially because of the meaning :heart:

the sine as a savior, the way Gaga sings about how music helped her to heal is something i completely relate... music is always my escape from all the problems and negative emotions i could live with, it always sets me free and "Sine From Above" really captured that feeling! it has a very special place in my heart  :kara:

magichat

It’s a nearly ten year old song that had been circulating for years. It’s not a Lady Gaga song. It is what it is. 

funkyhaus

I imagine it’s 2015 and I’m listening to Swedish House Mafia :hor:

Miel

It’s alright. The lyrics are interesting, but everything really feels like a well-done but outdated Swedish House Mafia remix, with a weird DnB outro that does nothing for the song.

I really want to like it. 

3 points in and ready for more

Starmie25
5 hours ago, Monstruous said:

An instrumental has never made so much sense with the lyrics of a song imo than in SFA, it’s brilliant you can literally hear the sine splitting in two at the end

wait..... 😳

HookerOnAChurch

i still get wet when i listen to it tbh 

Water Glass GIF by hamasakihaus

Nathaniel Arven

it's a powerful song that can also make me think of my own life, there is a lot of loneliness and despair in it, but a lot of hope to and a sort of rage. 

Shaney

it would be way better without Elton but even then, I have my qualms with the beat drop. :neyde:

Butters Stotch

This is how I feel during the beginning and the verses 

space glow GIF by Erica Anderson

When the beat drops 

Flying Time Travel GIF by Doctor Who

And then in the end

Storm Anger GIF

:bon:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

TheSlash

Ugh, I can't put the love for this song into words :giveup: . When I listen to it, I feel like floating through space and at the end I'm pulled back to earth in the best way possible :cryga: :nooo: .

Ew, David!

808Dream

It was my fave track on the album, I would have loved a radio edit or the Viva Voce version being released in some form, but t pissed me so much that she ignored this amazing and versatile track that I intentionally forgot it was ever released. 

Helxig

It's a journey. It starts in hopelessness and desperation, grey clouds and dim lighting; turns to hopeful wandering and reckless abandon, feeling lost; and at the very end it's electricity and adrenaline, electric neon lights, excitement, happiness, a pounding heart.

I guess I think in mostly feelings, with flashes of colours and images

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived